Chapter 26

*Flashback*

"Hi babe" I said as I walked into Derek's house 

"Hey" he said greeting me with a kiss "What do you wanna get into?" He asked not really giving me a chance to answer as he continued to kiss me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I let out a soft moan and he grabbed my legs, wrapped them around his body and carried me up to his room. 

He laid me down on his bed and began kissing on my neck as I explored his stomach with my hands and felt his abs. He took paused to take his shirt before coming back to kiss me more aggressively. Grabbing me by the wrists, he took my arms and and pinned them above my head and he put all his weight on my body. 

"Oww, Derek stop" I said squirming underneath him as I tried to turn my head away from him. 

"Stop!." I yelled trying to move more to get away from under him, but he grabbed onto my wrists tighter. 

"Stop fucking moving" he growled and I saw his eyes become dark scaring me even more. Derek hit me before, but today he was scaring me in a way that he never had before and tears began to stream from my eyes. 

"Derek please stop" I whimpered still squirming underneath him before I felt a sting across my face. 

"I told you to fucking stop" 

"Don't do this" I cried 

"I said shut the fuck up!" he said as his fist connected with my jaw, almost knocking me out. he let go of my arms and I felt him pulling down my shorts and underwear. He quickly went to undo his belt, and I tried to get from under him but he pulled me back 

"Oh no you fucking don't" he said pulling me back and grabbing my face by the jaw. I felt him force himself inside of me, and he thrusted in and out of me aggressively. I watched him look at me with this evil kind of lust as he held my arms down and kissed me. At this point, I had no fight left, I just laid there almost lifeless as the tears fell from my eyes. 

When he finally got off of me it felt like an eternity had gone by, but it had only been ten minutes. The longest 10 minutes of my life. As he was putting his pants on, I drew myself up onto the headboard of the bed, pulled my knees to my chest and cried. 

"Why are you crying babe?' he said placing a kiss on my cheek but I pulled away from him. 

"Don't do that" he snarled before grabbing my face and placing a kiss on my lips. "Don't pretend like you didn't want that." he said. "You've been scared to do it for so long, I had to help you open up someway" 

"I didn't want to Derek" I said softly 

"Yes you did. You just needed help" he said like this didn't phase him at all. I wiped the tear that fell  from my eyes. "Stop pouting man." he said sounding like he was annoyed with me. "Go make us something to eat. I'm gonna shower" he said before going into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. Once I heard the shower turn on, I got out the bed, grabbed all my clothes and quickly put them on. I grabbed my bag as well before running down the steps and out the door. I didn't stop running because I knew if he caught me, it would only be worst for me. I ran into a local store frantically and got the security guard's attention. 

"Please help me" I panted trying to get the words out. He asked me what was wrong, but I couldn't breathe. I was starting to have a panic attack and but my legs gave out from underneath me and everything went black. 

***

I woke up to bright lights shining in my eyes and I winced from the brightness.

"Jordan, can you hear me?" an unfamiliar voice said. I looked up to see a lady with blonde hair shining light into my eyes.