Chapter 11

Jordan P.O.V

Once we made it home from practice, I decided to take a quick 45 minute nap before waking up and getting ready. I had already taken a shower when I got home from practice, all I had to do was pick out for my date and do my make up. I sat down at my vanity and decided to put on some light make up, because I didn't wanna go overboard, especially since the outfit I was wearing was so simple. Once I was done with my face, I pulled on my dress before sitting on my bed to put on my shoes. 

"You look cute" I looked up to see Monroe standing at my doorway 

"Thanks" I smiled. "You ready to leave?" 

"Yea, as soon as I buckle these damn shoes, I'll be out." I said as I struggles with the clasp and these small ass holes on my shoes "Hopefully I'm not late though, I still don't even know how far this place is" 

"Well you still have time. It's only 6:55." she said looking at her phone

"Yea I hope so" I said once I finally got my shoes buckled. Once I looked up at her, she looked a little sad "You okay?" I asked and she nodded 

"Yea I'm fine. I guess I'm just a little tired." she shrugged 

"You sure?" I asked unconvinced "I'll cancel my date if you don't wanna be alone" 

"No. No" she said shaking her head "Don't cancel your date for me Jo. I'm fine. I promise." 

"Okay" I said hesitantly before grabbing my purse off the night stand.  "I'll see you when I get back" I said giving her hug 

"Okay. Have fun" she said "and don't worry about me. I'm fine" she said as we let each other go.

"Alright" I nodded before walking out the door and making my way to the elevator. 

30 minutes later, I made it to the restaurant just in the nick of time. Once I walked into the restaurant, I was greeted by the maitre d. 

"Hi, welcome to Avanti. Party of 1 or are you meeting someone?" 

"I'm actually meeting someone." I said pushing my hair behind my ear "His name is Tremaine" 

"Ahh Mr. Neverson. Right this way ma'am" he said before leading his was to a slightly secluded part of the restaurant and I spotted Trey sitting at a table and a smile appeared on my face and once he looked up at me he smiled as well before standing up. 

"You're date Mr. Neverson" the maitre d said before nodding and walking away 

"Hi. You look beautiful" Trey said as he pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you" I said "You look nice as well" I said before taking a seat

"Yea, just doing my best to impress you" he said and I giggled 

"You don't have to do that. Just be yourself." 

"Oh that's all I gotta do?" he smirked and I nodded