Chapter 25

Trey P.O.V 

"Excuse you!" I heard Jordan say as we walked out the restaurant. When I turned around I saw a guy a little bit shorter than me lick his lips and smiling at her. I looked at Jordan and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Jordan?" he asked as he stepped closer to her and tried to grab her hand but she quickly snatched it away and stumbled backward onto me and I tightened my grip on her waist. 

"Do not touch me" she snapped at him.  

"Come one now, is that anyway to treat an old friend" 

"We are not friends" she said and her voice began to get shaky

"Now, baby wha--" That's where I had to cut him off 

"Alright, it's time for you to step the fuck off" 

"You don't have to start any problems. I'm just trying to talk to Jordan" he said. I didn't really like the way he was looking at her, and it was starting to make me angry

"She obviously doesn't want to talk to you, so can you go on with your day and leave her alone?" 

"I just wanted to say hi to her. You look good girl" he said licking his lips. I was two seconds from punching him in the mouth but Jordan squeezed my hand tighter before I could do anything. 

"Trey lets go" she said softly but  it was loud enough for me to hear the fear in her voice. I stood there still trying to contemplate whether or not I needed to punch him in the mouth, but Jordan spoke again 

"Please Trey" she said, stepping around me and pulling on my hand so I would move

****

The car ride was silent, I was trying to get her to speak but she refused to say anything.I was angry, but I was more concerned about Jordan more than anything. I had never seen her like this and for the first time since we had been together I wasn't sure what to do.  

"You still wanna go to my house?" I asked and I looked over at her to see her nod. I reached over and took her hand in mine and caressed the back of her hand with my thumb trying to soothe her a little bit. 

Once we arrived at my house, I opened the door for her, she took off her shoes and walked straight upstairs. I sighed, as I followed her up the stairs with my eyes. I sighed before going into the kitchen to get a bottle of water for myself.  After I chugged it, I grabbed a bottle for Jordan and brought it upstairs with me. 

When I got to my room I saw her sweater in my hamper, I didn't see her but I heard water running in the bathroom. I tried turning the knob but it was locked. I knocked on the door. "Jordan?" I didn't hear an answer, but when I listened closely I could hear sobbing and her on the phone talking to someone. 

Jordan P.O.V 

Once I got into the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and locked it to make sure Trey wouldn't get it. I new I needed to tell him what happened, but I couldn't find the words right now. Standing in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and after a about 30 seconds, I broke down and cried. I turned on the shower, just in case Trey came upstairs he wouldn't hear me crying, I sat on the toilet and called my mom 

"Jordan? Are you okay?" my mom said groggily into the phone 

"Mom" I cried unable to get the words out.  

"Baby, what's going on?" she asked sounding even more alert

"Mom, I saw Derek tonight" I choked on the words, barely able to get them out. 

"What? Sweet heart are you sure?" she asked 

"Yes mom. He's out" I said as the tears became more intense.