Chapter 17

Jordan P.O.V

"You ready to have fun today?' Trey asked as we walked into Magic Mountain. 

"I'm ready, he's not tough" I said pointing to his cousin Bully. He was panicking, since we walked through the gate. He said he'd never been on a roller coaster and we were determined to get him on one today. Dancers had the day off so we all decided to take a trip to Six Flags. Trey and some of his friends decided to tag along before they went to record later on tonight. It's been 3 weeks since our last date and we've seen each other every day since then. I was really starting to like him, and I really wondered where this could go.

He put his arm around me and started nibbling on my ear and I started to giggle. "Can you guys get a room?" Sean said as he came pushing between me and Trey. 

"Don't be such a hater, you can get some loving to" I said giving Sean a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yes I know, and you know you're my partner when we hop on that Full Throttle" he said squeezing my hand 

"Oww!" I said 

"Sorry" he laughed as I started rubbing my hand 

"Don't be such a wuss, the ride can't be that bad, but I'll sit next to you and make you feel safe." I said tapping his butt and walking to the front of the line. I liked Sean a lot, now that I've spent almost every day with him I've grown really close to him as well. He was easy to talk to and just fun to be around in general. 

Once the lines opened, we got to go in ahead of everybody since we had season passes. We went and ran around the park like little kids in a candy shop. We got on every single ride, kept playing games and Trey was able to win me almost every giant stuffed animal in the park. 

"Okay, it's my turn to win you something" I said as I looked for a game to play. We walked until I spotted a basketball game.  

I walked over and gave the teller money to play the game. "There's no way you're gonna win this Little Mama" He said calling me the nickname he came up with for me 

"Hey, I may have never played the sport for real, but in gym class I was Young Kobe" 

"Yea, right" he said laughing 

"Bet me" 

"I'll take you anywhere in the world you wanna go if you win" he said obviously confident I wouldn't win

"Okay, don't believe me just watch." 

The lady handed me a basketball and told me the rules of the game. I had to make 3 half court shots in a 7 foot high hoop 3 times in a row. I looked at Trey and gave him a wink before I started to make my first shot. I threw the ball and it went in all net. I smiled as the lady threw me another ball. I threw the second one and the ball went straight through again. 

"One more shot" she said as she threw me another ball 

I dribbled the ball for a couple of seconds I looked at Trey who looked surprised that I was actually making these shots but gave me a smile thinking I wouldn't make the last one. I laughed as I prepared to make the last free throw. I threw the ball and it circled the rim a few times. After about 6 seconds the ball finally went in the net.  

I looked at Trey who was shocked that I actually won. "I think I'm ready to marry you now" he said as I walked over to him and handed him a giant teddy bear. 

"I think I'd consider that" 

"So where is it gonna be Ms.Parker? Italy, Paris, Greece, all three?" 

"Hmm, I think a trip back to your place would be satisfactory Mr. Neverson." 

"Is that so?" he asked smiling while he raised an eyebrow