Chapter 22

Jordan P.O.V

2 Months Later

Its been two months since I started school and I was loving every minute of it. I had been working for Broadway Bound dance studio and I was able to work for a few different celebrities through my agency as a dancer as well. Trey and I were doing well too, we weren't official yet but he was really everything I could ever hope for, especially as a friend.

I was getting ready to leave work when my phone started ringing, I took it out of my pocket and saw Trey's name flash across my screen. 

"Busy tonight?" he asked as I put my phone to my ear before I could even say anything. 

"Well, hello to you too" I said laughing

"Hi baby, how you doing?" he asked  

"Hi baby, I'm okay" I giggled  "And no, I'm not busy tonight"

"Good, be ready by 6. I'm taking you out" I looked at my watch, it was only 2 o'clock. I had more than enough time to get ready.

"Okay" I said laughing 

"You're not gonna ask where I'm taking you?" 

"No, I'll be with you, so it doesn't matter." 

"Oh so I got it like that huh?"  

"Mhmm, you do" I laughed  "What are you doing now?" I asked as I walked out the dance studio and went to get in my car. 

"Not much to be honest" he said 

"Come over early then" I whined

"You really want me to" 

"Obviously, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't" I said with a playful attitude 

"Watch your mouth."

"You're so annoying" I said laughing "Come early pleaseeeee" I begged 

"I'll think about it" he said 

"Please" I whined as I started driving 

"You gonna talk to me while you drive or no?" he asked 

"It depends on whether or not you keep curving me" 

"Damn I guess I gotta hang up" he said literally hanging up the phone 

I looked down at my phone with jaw damn near on the floor. I can't believe he really hung up on me. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't help but laugh. Trey was such a goof, I think that's why we get along so well, we only took really serious things seriously. He portrays himself as such a sex symbol, but he's only like that 20 percent of the time when we're together. The rest of the time, he's nothing but bare jokes.

15 minutes later I got back to my condo and once I walked up to my door I saw Trey standing there. 

"You are such a jerk" I said walking up to him and punching him in the arm 

"You didn't tell me to go home yet so I guess I'm not that bad" 

"I like you too much to do that" I said as I let us inside. 

"I know you do." Once I put my bags down, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. His tongue passed against my bottom lip and I parted my lips to let him. Our tongues danced before he slowly began planting kisses along my jawline and down my neck. He explored my neck until he found my sweet spot. He began to suck on it as I let out slight moan. He made his way back to my lips and kissed me harder. I smiled through the kiss before he stopped and stared in my eyes.