Chapter 23

Jordan P.O.V 

"Guess what?" I heard Trey say as he walked into my house 

"Do you not understand the significance of a 'hello' when you begin to speak to someone?" I said jokingly as he came over and gave me peck on my lips 

"Hi baby" he said 

"Good boy" I said with a smile " What's got you so excited?" 

"I'm playing in the Celebrity Ball Game" 

"They asked you to play?" I said with a confused look on my face. 

"Umm yea, what's wrong?" he said taken aback by my question

"Nothing."  

"No. No take backs. What were you gonna say?" 

"I mean, I just don't understand why they would ask you. You can't ball"  

"Oh you got jokes" he said grabbing me and putting me over his shoulder. He threw me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"Stop!" I screamed between laughs 

"Take it back" he said 

"No...no take backs remember" he tickled me even harder until I could barely breathe "Okay! Okay! I take it back!"  

"Good" 

TREY P.O.V 

I got off of her and watched her straighten her clothes as she got up. "You wanna talk so much shit, why don't you play me." 

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean I wouldn't want to bruise your ego or anything" she said

"Girl please, you think just because you made those baskets at the amusement park you're a real baller?" 

"You wanna bet?" she said sounding a bit insulted. I chuckled a bit and then stepped closer to her putting my hands on her waist. 

"I made you mad?" I said leaning down to nibble on her ear in an effort to distract her.

"Not at all, I put five hundred on it" she said removing my hands from her waist "Ball court. Down stairs. Twenty minutes. Since you think you're so bad" she turned on her heels and walked away. 

I bit my lips as I watched her walk down the hall to her bedroom. She was so bad and she didn't even know it. 

Once I got down stairs I saw Jordan already shooting free throws on the court. 

"Nice shots. You're still gonna lose." I said walking up to her 

"Whatever pretty boy. I hope you brought a towel to dry your tears when we're done" 

"You're real cute. First to 5" 

"Really?" she said giving me the straight face "ten" she retorted

"Fifteen" I shot back. 

"Thirty!" she said throwing me a chest pass. 

 "Fine, sorry in advance baby" I said making a clean shot into the hoop. "One zip" 

She chuckled and got the ball as I started to put up defense. 

The game ended about an hour later and I refuse to admit it out loud, but she whooped my ass. I lost by ten. I really don't understand why this girl isn't on the ball team at her school. 

"Say it" she said, as she stood with one hand holding the ball against her side with the other hand on her hip. 

"Say what?" I asked. I couldn't help but stare at her as the sweat glistened from her body, she looked so damn sexy. 

"That I'm a better ball player than you are" she said emphasizing the "I'm" and "you." I rolled my eyes and looked at her 

"You ain't all that" I said. She started to laugh a little before the dribbled the ball a few times "Besides, I let you win" 

"Whatever. You don't have to give me cash, I take shopping sprees as a substitution" she laughed and began walking to me. She playfully shoved the ball into my chest. "Work on that jump shot babe" she said before walking out of the gym 

"Oh" she said turning around "and I'm dancing at the game too, so hopefully that'll make you play better" She did a little grinding move before she turned to walk away 

"Yea baby!" I said running up behind her, I grabbed her and spun her around. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I just gazed into her eyes. 

"You're really amazing, you know" I said, and I saw the most beautiful smile spread across her lips. She grabbed my face and kissed me. 

"I really like you" she said 

"Me too. Come one, let's go back upstairs" I put her down and walked back to her condo. 

"What are you doing tonight?"  

"I gotta go to the studio in a few hours" 

"But I don't want you to leave me" she said pouting.

"You don't?" he asked and I shook my head and stuck out my bottom lip 

"Alright I'll come back when I'm done okay" I said. I kissed her lips repeatedly before finally leaving

"I'll see you later baby" I said as I walked out the door. 

"Okay babe" she said smacking my ass 

"Hey" I said turning around "save that for when I come back" and walked out the door