O N E

ALEXIA'S  POV:

"Lexi, we have something to tell you." My mom tells me, pulling me into the living room of our house.

"Yeah..." I state, this was just an out of the blue situation.

My mom squeezes Ryan's hand, her boyfriend, and looks up at me, "Ryan and I got promoted a new job."

"Mom that's great! I'm so happy for you! You too, Ryan!" I smile, hugging them both. And kiss my mom's cheek.

"It's in Virginia, though." She responds.

My face drops, tears start to brim in my eyes, "W-What?" I stutter.

"Ryan and I were promoted new jobs in Virginia. We took the jobs and we already found a house, it's a friend-"

"No mom, you know I was happy here. I've only been living here for three months and you're making me move again? I started to make friends here, that treat me like my best friends. Mom, wha- why would you tell me this?" I cry, this was heart breaking.

"I'm sorry honey, it's just his family's work. It's life." My mom says, trying to pull me into a hug.

She grabbed my wrist, I pull away from her and run upstairs to my room. Slamming the door, knocking over a couple of pictures. Glass didn't shatter, since I had carpeted floors.

I snuggle a pillow and start to cry, cry more then I ever have. This was horrible, I mean I just moved up here and now they're wanting to move again. And all the way to Virginia, what why?

"Lexi?" My moms knocks.

"Go away."

"I'm sorry, Lex."

<><><><><>

My eyes fluttered open, I had fallen asleep. As usual when I cried, it was about midnight. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and texted all my friends, taking them about the news.

Non of them had replied, because it was midnight. I mean, no body was awake at this time.

I'm gunna miss my friends so much, it hurts. I don't wanna leave this place.