N I N E T E E N

Next Day -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

Today, Hunter and I were going to the town carnival. He insisted it, this is probably a date to him. But I didn't mind calling it that for him.

I took a shower, and patted myself dry. As always, I slathered on scented lotion, specifically Cherry Blossom by Bath&BodyWorks. It smells amazing.

Looking for my outfit, which took a while. But I came to the conclusion;

Blue ripped at the knees skinny jeans, black tank top, red white and black flannel tied around waist, and my white Chuck Taylor's.

I walked out of my room down to the bathroom to do my makeup, walking past Hunter's room he's staying in. I find him looking in the mirror, giving himself a pep talk. Was this really that serious to him?

I continue on down the hall, and start to just apply eyeliner and mascara. And a bit of light foundation with concealer.

I come out and literally run into Hunter, "Hi." I laugh, he does as well.

"You look beautiful." He compliments.

<><><><><>

"Please Hunter, don't make me do this." I begged, he was pulling me to a roller coaster.

"Please, do it for me. This is the last scary one, and then we can go on the Ferris Wheel. Will you do it for me?" He pleaded, he gave me the puppy eyes. I was a sucker when it came to the puppy eyes for him.

"Fine. But this is the only ride, last one, that you know terrifies me. Got it?"

"Got it."

He handed two tickets to the ticket taker, and we were seated into the seats. We sat right next to each other, I lost my breathe before it even started.

"Okay, just let me check your-" The ticket person said, I screamed.

The ride started before he finished his sentence, I was flipping terrified. I held onto Hunter's hand the whole time, screaming at the top of my lungs.

The weird thing was, it only lasted for two minutes. Then we were off. Which made me so happy, honestly.

We walked to the Ferris Wheel, and gave the ticket person the rest of our tickets. I had been holding onto his arm the whole time we were here.

We got into a cart, I leaned against his shoulder. Shivering as the soft breeze hit my bare arms, he handed his hoodie over to me. I smiled. I slipped it over my head and snuggled up next go him.

We stopped, right at the top.

"Lexi?" He asked, I looked up.

My lips met his, it was so wrong. But it felt so nice. I pulled away.

He blushed, I laughed.

"I'm not mad, don't worry." I said, pulling him in for another kiss.