T W E N T Y - O N E

Three Months Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

Jacob hasn't spoke to me since the night he chased me out of his house. The sad thing now, was I was leaving again. At least, I lived here for a year.

I was fifteen, I should've gotten over him by now. But he was still somehow connected to my heart.

My mom knew all about it, since I came in that night. Crying my eyes out.

Today was my last day here, and all I wanted to do was just walk around.

<><><><><>

The park, it reminded me of him. This is where we had our first kiss together.

A tear slipped from my eye, I didn't realize it till I opened my eyes. For a second I thought it was raining, but it wasn't. Just the liquid of my emotions.

As I walked around, trying to forget about him. Trying to move on, I saw him with another girl. I knew he had moved on, they were eating ice cream.

They kissed, my heart shattered into pieces. Now I know how it feels to get your heart broken, my first time experiencing it. And it was Jacob.

<><><><><>

Next Day -

I cried as I hugged my good friends, they all knew I was leaving. It was sad, just like when I left Salt Lake.

Hopping into the car, I waved my friends good bye. The last time I was gonna see them, in a part of my heart. I was really hoping I would see Jacob, come running out with tears in his eyes. I wanted to be in his arms, again.

I honestly missed him, it was my biggest mistake ever to kiss Hunter. But I know just consider the kid a friend, no more. We're still best friends. Just not as close anymore.

I was moving to Florida, let's just say. I started my own YouTube career. Making videos like covers for songs, fun challenges, or just some silly skits. I've been in the game for a while now.

<><><><><>

At the Airport -

I waited patiently, earphones in my ears listening to Twenty-One Pilots.

Humming along to Stressed Out, I laughed because of the way Jacob would sing along to this song. It was such a long time ago, I miss it.

Suddenly, I see my mom standing up. My music was turned up so high, I couldn't even here the intercom. I pulled my suitcase and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

Walking to the gate, I took an earphone out. Out of all the people I heard. I could've sworn I heard Jacob's voice.

I didn't look back to see. He doesn't care about me anyways, why should I?

I stepped into an aisle and sat in a seat next to my mom, I leaned against her shoulder. Tears start to form, but I wipe them away quickly. Before I start to pour tears out of my puffy eyes.

<><><><><>

We landed, it was so hot here. I'm glad I wore some shorts, or at least changed into some. My makeup wasn't so good.

Yes, that's right. I was allowed to wear makeup, any kind on my own terms, my mother finally allowed it.

We walked out of the airport, through security, and came to a final stop. We had rented a car, it sat in the curved drive through of the airport. We stuffed our bags in the back and jumbled into the car, and started off to our new house. Which was a beach house.

Ryan's parents helped out with buying it, it was an expensive one. It was our "house warming gift," but we all know it was a nice offer. They've been wanting us to move down here for so long, and now we finally have.

<><><><><>

When we pulled into the driveway of our new house, I was so happy. It looked so beautiful, and so very big.

"Can I pick my room out?" I asked, they always said I could.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm gonna go ahead and call Ryan's parents to thank them."

She walked onto the wrapped around porch, I knew she loved it. Every bit of this house, it was basically her dream.

I jogged into the house, looking through the hall. I looked through each room and found the second largest one.

There was four bedrooms, two of them would be the guest bedrooms for our guests, of course. We were having a house warming party, while we were up in Virginia one week. My mom and Ryan came down and talked to some of there friends, so once we were fully moved in. We were gonna have a party.

It was exciting, but I was scared too. A new school was always difficult for me. Why? Because I never knew anyone, and I would regularly get made fun of.

But since I was called "attractive," I thought I could win over a boys heart. But just be friends, and he'll protect me. Right? That's a good plan?

I don't know anymore, it just still hurts. In my head and heart.

I officially miss him.