S E V E N T E E N

One Month Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

Currently, I was hanging out with Mac. One of my friends, I was fine.

Everything was healed, Jacob wasn't with me. He was at home, hanging out with Ryan. He was starting to be clingy.

Ever since my accident, he's been afraid to leave me. I understand he loves me and wants me safe, but I need to have space from him.

So today, was a girl's day. With Mac, which is short for McKenzie.

Right now, we were at the mall. Looking for clothes to wear, for a party we were invited to. We weren't too sure if we should wear shorts or skirt, or a dress. It was all so confusing.

"Ooh I like this one!" Mac squealed, showing me a ombre velvet sun dress.

"Hold your horses. First let's see what else we can find and you might like them better." I say, pulling her away from the dresses.

"Fine." She groans.

<><><><><>

We sat at the food court, eating away. Our parents didn't mind us here.

I finished my food before Mac, and told her I was gonna go to a small boutique.

While on my way, I realized a whole group of boys were checking me out. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, so I started to walk faster. But it didn't work.

One of the guys came up to me, he was tall but not too tall. He was muscular, I had to admit. He was really attractive, but I could never cheat on Jacob. We've been together for a strong 10 months.

"Hey baby girl." The guy flirts.

"Sorry, but keep it in your pants pretty boy. I'm taken." I laugh, and walk faster. But no, he's still chasing after me.

"Oh come on. Hey aren't you Jacob's girlfriend?" He asks, which stopped me dead in my tracks.

How would he possibly know that?

"Umm I don't know what your talking about. I don't know a Jacob."

"Now I've got your attention."

"Hey! Stay away from her!" A familiar voice yelled out.

I looked behind me, it, it was Hunter. What was he doing here?

"What are you gonna do about it? Tell your mommy?" The random guys laughs.

"No, but you might wanna get out of here. Before I beat the hell out of you."

My mouth dropped, I never thought he would use language. Not that I never heard him say it before, he only swears when he's pissed. And he's obviously pissed right now.

"With those noodle arms, I'd like to see what you do with a punching bag."

"This!" Hunter yells, and immediately swings a punch.

I never thought of Hunter as the fighting kinda guy, this is the first punch I've ever seen him throw. It was weird, yet really heroic. He was my hero.

The guy he punched was on the ground, the rest of them left long before. The random guy had a bloody nose, and was soon gone too.

"Wow." I laugh, and pull Hunter into a hug. He gladly hugs back, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I pull away and kiss his cheek, he immediately blushes. I laugh, he's just too cute.

"Hey are you okay?" Mac says, walking up behind us.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hunter here, saved me." Mac looked at him, she obviously fell in love with him.

She's gullible like that. 

<><><><><>

The rest of the day contained of looking for outfits, with the help of Hunter.

Mac spent the whole time flirting with him, I would've thought that he liked her too. But he looked uncomfortable.

But he actually gave good advice on what to wear to the party, he ended up buying my outfit but not Mac's. Can you say rude? But she didn't mind it.