F O U R T E E N

NO  ONE'S  POV:

Lexi was soon rescued from the broken vehicle, her arm was fractured. Her mother was fine, all but a few bruises.

The car had impacted into Lexi's side of the vehicle, so she had the most injuries in the accident.

She had crawled most of herself out of the vehicle, during the process. She was covered in blood, having her head have multiple cuts and bruises.

She was driven to the hospital in an ambulance, she was breathing. Very less though, her mother sat by her side. Holding her hand the whole way.

When they rushed her through the emergency doors, her mother was still there. But she soon enough had to be departed from her beloved daughter.

Her heart was shattered, she was scared. Her husband, T.J., died two years earlier. She didn't want to loose her only child too, she didn't want to be the only one there.

She regretted all the bad memories with Lexi, she sat in the middle of the hall. Crying, her eyes out. As she watched her daughter, being rolled away in the moment.

<><><><><>

Jacob had soon enough arrived the next day, all the boys from the tour came along. They all were good friends with Lexi, when they all arrived at the hospital. They soon cried enough too.

Jacob's mother was there to comfort both Jacob and Lexi's mother, as well as Caroline. Who Lexi was very close with, too.

Everyone waited hours and hours, waiting for an answer from the doctor. No one heard anything, until the doctor came out.

He held a clipboard and pen, he looked her mother in the eyes.

"She's alive."

Everyone cheered, with sad and happy tears. They still were all scared, but happy to hear she's alive and breathing.

Jacob and Lexi's mom were the most relieved. Lexi's mom wouldn't have been able to do anything, Jacob wouldn't have be able to be happy for years. But everyone was happy.

<><><><><>

JACOB'S  POV:

Lexi's mom walked out of the room smiling, her face showed a smile. It was my turn to see her, the doctor insisted we all came in to see her individually.

I walked down the busy hall, and slowly opened the door. Seeing my girlfriend, she smiled as she saw me.

Even if she was covered with bandages, wires, tubes, she still looked beautiful.

I loved her anyway possible, and I would never love her any less.

"Jacob." She smiles, her face had no bandages. I leaned over and kissed her, so gently so I weren't to hurt her.

"I love you." She croaked, I smile. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I gently held her hand.

"I love you too." I said, very slow.