T W E N T Y - T W O

Two Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S POV:

I had just came back from school, my very first day, and I met a guy named Jake. He was super attractive, and was really sweet to me.

I told him about me not wanting a relationship, he said he didn't mind. I invited him to come to our house warming party.

Even if we've been living in the house for two weeks, it took a little longer then to unpack than me thought.

<><><><><>

My mom and Ryan we're out getting food, I was at our new house. Cleaning up as we speak, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

While doing so, a knock came upon the door. I turned down the music that was playing through our stereo, and I opened the door. It was Jake.

"Oh hey, I wasn't expecting you till later. What are you doing here?" I ask, leaning against the broom.

"I thought I could come by to do this." He stepped forward and leaned in, I back up.

"Um sorry," I plead. "I kinda just got out of a relationship. But-"

"I-I understand. Could we just pretend that didn't happen?" He blushed.

"What? Wha-What happened? I don't know what your talking about." I laugh.

"What? Oh yeah, nothing duh." He laughs, it was a cute laugh.

<><><><><>

"No Jake, please don't." I laugh, he was chasing me with the spray bottle.

"One, two, three..." He runs and sprays me chasing me down the hall, and into my room.

I run around my bed, hop onto it and run back out. He does the same, I trip over the broom. And he lands on top of me.

And right at this nice moment, of course my mom and Ryan have to walk right in. Ruining it, thanks.

"Uh whose this?" My mom asks, as Jake helps me up.

"Mom this is my new friend Jake, I met him today at school. Don't worry, nothing happened." I turned to wink at him, and no one but him saw it.

"Oh okay. Hi, I'm Lexi's mom, Pearl. And this is my fiancé, Ryan." My mom said, walking closer to him.

"Please to meet you." He says, shaking both of their hands. Such a gentleman.

More of a gentleman Jacob will ever be.

"So, we finished cleaning. We'll be in my room. What time is the party?" I ask, making small talk so him and I can just talk a bit.

"In two hours. Keep the door at least a crack open!" My mom yelled her last sentence, since him and I ran to my room. Not wanting to hear much.

I jump onto my bed, and close my eyes. The bed side next to me, dips down. I open my eyes to see him, doing the same exact thing I was doing.

"Anyways, what's your favorite color?" I ask, wanting to get to know him.

"Blue, well kinda a turquoise. You?"

"Same, actually."

<><><><><>

It was finally time for the party, my mom told me to dress nice. So I thought, what's nicer than a dress.

I had taken a shower, which wasn't really a problem for Jake. He took a nap on my bed, while all of this was happening.

Right now, I jumped onto my bed. With my blue and gray striped maxi skirt and a black blank tank top on. My hair was natural, and my nails were always painted a darkish kinda gray color.

"Jake." I whisper, longing his name.

"Hmm?" He moves his faces towards the pillows.

"Wake up, it's time for the party." I whisper into his ear.

He lifts himself up on his elbows and pulls me underneath his body, he lays down right on top of me. Our faces are right next to each other.

He smiles and leans in, I was actually gonna do it. But he pulls away and laughs, "Did you really think I was gonna kiss you, after you told me you couldn't. Because you just got out of a relationship? Cliche. I say, cliche."

<><><><><>

Jake Sanders: