T W O

Two Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

My alarm goes off, today we all were going to Virginia today. Our flight took off at 8:45 a.m., it was only 6 o'clock.

My mom wanted me to get up early so I can pack the clothes I had left over, and have her do my hair. Which made me mad, since I was still disappointed in her for telling me we were moving.

I didn't want to get up at all, but I had to because my mom was already up before me. So she walked in and prac-
tically dragged me out of my sleeping bag. Man, I wasn't liking her right now.

"Mom, can't I just sleep in for a few more minutes?" I beg, still holding on to the sleeping bag.

"No, now get in the shower. But don't clean your hair." She commanded.

"Ugghh." I groan, and get up and grab my phone, walking into the bathroom to start my shower.

<><><><><>

My mom was basically pulling my hair off my scalp, as she braided my hair. It was always so tight, and it hurt after a while. She always needed it so called, perfect.

After a few minutes, she allowed me to hold my head up normally. She shoved the comb, hair ties, slick brush, and hair sprayer in my hands.

"Put them in your suitcase." She demanded and walked out of the bathroom.

I walk out along with her, after brushing my teeth, and walked back into my old room. That was no longer mine now. And put everything into some side pockets.

All I wore was a compressed tank top, with leggings and UGGS. My mom braided my hair into a ponytail, which was still really, really painful.

I zip up all the pockets of my suitcase, and rolled it out. Even my sleeping bag, since we weren't allowed to leave anything here. Because we didn't want to fly all the way back across the country for something so small.

So I checked all my places and stuff, making sure I had everything. Which I did, my mom an Ryan were downstairs. Nothing was in the house, no furniture, no food, nothing, just us now.

"Are you two ready?" My mom asked both myself and Ryan.

We both nod, answering her question, all three of us walk out the door and to the car. Ryan was driving us to the airport since he knew the city, the best.

When we arrived, I was looking through my Snapchat stories, which mostly contained of celebrities snaps.

<><><><><>

"FLIGHT 115 IS NOW BOARDING, FLIGHT 115 IS NOW BOARDING." A lady says over the airport intercom.

My mom didn't allow me to eat, because supposedly we were suppose to wait till the flight. My stomach growled as we boarded the plane, but I had no choice. I was seated on the other side of the plane, not very close to them.

Which I am glad, but I sat next to a fifteen looking year old boy. He was kinda cute, this flight was gonna be more enjoyable than I thought.

I grabbed my earphones and plugged my earphones into my phone, and had everything set up. Now I was good.

<><><><><>

Three Hours into flight -

"Hi, I'm Jason. And you are?" The boy who sat next to me said.

"Lexi."

"That's an adorable name. I like it."

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, beautiful."

Gosh darn, he's too cute. Lol. But he was being such a sweetheart the rest of the plane ride. We exchanged phone numbers an hour before we landed.

But we got to know each other pretty well, he was headed to Virginia for something. I totally forgot what he had said about it. But oh whale.

<><><><><>

An hour after flight -

Ryan and my mom sat in the front of the rental car, arguing on where the house was. But eventually we found it, and it was already 2:30 p.m.

"Mom, I'm starving." I complain.

"Just a little longer, you'll live." She says and hops out of the car, I follow along and run into our new house.

It was...big. A lot, and I mean a lot, bigger than our old house in Salt Lake. Which was sorta like a town house, but still it was so tiny. This house was a lot bigger then I expected, I ran upstairs.

Observing the rooms, my mom had said I got to pick out my room first.

I walked in each one, thinking about which one I should get, but then I thought the one all the way down the hall to the right. I pretty much had decorated it, from top to bottom, in my head. I'm magical like that.

"Mom! I picked a room!" I yell outside the door and see she's already coming up the stairs.

"Okay, let me see."

She walks in and observes it herself, each room had a walk in closet. Mine was just a bit bigger, with extra room with shoes. Which would make sense for me, since I have more shoes than them. So it's pretty obvious.

"Okay, are you wanting to paint it?" She asks, looking down at her phone.

"Can I?" I ask, my eyes, most likely glowing with curiosity.

"Yeah, of course. Ryan and I are painting our room. So it would only make sense to paint yours too."

"Thanks, mom!" I say, embracing her into a hug.