T W E N T Y

JACOB'S  POV:

Myself: Hey Babe! Just wanted to tell you, I love you! :* <3

It sent, hasn't delivered yet. I sat around my house, nothing of the sort. Waiting for Lexi and Hunter to come back from the carnival, they've been there all day long.

I haven't hung out with my baby girl for the past week, it's only been her and Hunter. She couldn't possibly be cheating on me, with one of my best friends. Could she?

The lights lit up next door, it was Lexi's room. I looked over, and the most heart breaking thing came to my sight.

They kissed.

<><><><><>

ALEXIA'S  POV:

"Hey babe. How was your day?" I asked, walking into his house. He was walking down from upstairs.

"H-How could you? I thought you loved me. I'm calling it over. We're done." Jacob cried, what was he talking about.

Oh no. He saw us kiss, I knew it was a mistake.

"Jacob, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to. It just happened. I'm so so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't kill it. Like I said, we are done. You're no more welcomed in my invitation. Good-bye." He pushed me out the door.

I just lost one of the most important people in my life, my boyfriend. Well now ex-boyfriend.

Myself: I'm so so sorry. I can't believe I hurt your feelings. I honestly didn't mean to, it was just the moment. I'm sorry, just think it over. But still know, I love you no matter what. </3

I hate myself.