T W E N T Y - F O U R

Three Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

It was the weekend, Jake had slept over since we were like best friends now. He was sleeping in my bed with me.

Nothing happened between us.

But he slept on the other side, we fell asleep with him spooning me. Because it was cold last night, I liked it.

The spooning part, not it being cold.

"Jake, wake up. It's time for our run." I whisper, since he started to run with me every morning. I just wanted to get fit, he was supporting me by doing it.

"Five more minutes?" He groaned, rolling over to face me.

"Fine, I'll be getting ready. And I'll pack our snack bag. You better be ready." I whisper, walking into my bathroom.

"Mhm." He groaned, moving around in bed. Sprawling out, stretching.

<><><><><>

I walked back into my room, with my sport sack. And came in to find him still asleep, on my floor.

"Jake, let's go." I say, pulling him into the bathroom and throwing his bag in.

<><><><><>

Minutes later, he came walking out. Still half asleep, with bed head and his cute smile of course. He sets his bag aside of my dresser, and walks over to me. I was brushing my hair, pulling in into a high ponytail.

He walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He was much, much taller than me. He's almost about a foot taller than me, exactly.

He leans over my shoulder and kisses my cheek, "Let's go."

I grab the sports sack, and put it on my back. As well as my phone for music. And my arm thingy or my phone too.

<><><><><>

Right now, we were running. Running on the boardwalk, we always ran this way. Next to the nice morning ocean smell, it was so nice. Especially with the sunrise coming up.

We've been running for about half an hour now, I start to slow down.

Breathing heavily, I set my hands on top of my head. Trying to get a steady breathing pave. Jake stops next to me.
Doing the same. He walks over to the edge of the boardwalk.

Where it hangs above the sand, about two feet. We sit at the edge and pull out some water and snacks, eating bit and hydrating. We both needed it.

"Do you wanna start heading back?"

Jake asked, scooting closer to me. I sigh, finally catching my breathe. I lean against his bare sweaty arm;

"Nah, I wanna enjoy the view for a bit."

<><><><><>

Jake was getting out of the shower, he walked out of my bathroom with only a towel on. He had a full on six pack.

Which I always enjoyed seeing, since he slept over almost every weekend.

I was already dressed wearing: a long black maxi skirt, with a pink crop top, and my white high top Chuck Taylor's.

My medium length ombré hair was curled, my makeup was only eyeliner and mascara. With a bit of foundation.

Jake came out with some khaki shorts and a black muscle tank. He was hot.

Okay I had to admit it, he was super and I mean super attractive. I have to say, I do like him. But not sure if I want to be in a relationship again.

"Hey Lex, can you do my hair?" He asks walking out of my bathroom, with his hair gel and comb in his hands.

"Sure." I smile, walking into the bathroom with him.

He helps me up onto the counter, I take his towel and shake it through his hair. Then comb through it, and get some gel and brush through his hair with it.

While combing a bit of it, after gelling it. He smiles and kisses me. I allowed it, I didn't mind it. Neither did my mom, she knew we kissed.

But we don't call ourselves anything, we're just something that doesn't have a name. But I kinda like it.

We both pull away, and walk back into my room. He puts on his Jordan's.

Grabbing his keys, he pulls me by my waist and we go out to his truck. We were heading to some cafe for breakfast. We did this a lot, it was like a tradition.