T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Monday Morning -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

1 missed call from Jacob.

Read my phone, it was only 6 in the morning. It was teacher's day at school. Jacob had been trying to call me ever since our run in at the cafe, by the nice beautiful boardwalk.

But Jake and I still have our runs near there, we still kiss and show P.D.A. I'm thinking if I should tell my mom about it, but at the same time I don't want her to know. About Jacob, she already knows about me and Jake.

I tap the phone app and call up Jake;

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asks, sounding very cheery. Making me smile.

"Can we hangout today? It's been awhile. I need some time with you."

"Yeah, I'll be over in 10. I'll get some food and drinks for us." He says.

"Alright, I love you." I perk up.

"Love you too, baby girl." He answers.

<><><><><>

10 Minutes Later -

Ding - Dong. I perk up and push the blankets off of me, and run to the door. I was home alone, my mom and Ryan had to work today. And later have to go the parent and teacher conference.

I open the door and hug my boy, Jake. He wraps his full hands around my waist, and pecks my lips. I smile.

He shuffles into the house and closes the door behind himself and I, we walk to my room. It was all dark in there, all I was doing was watching Disney movies. It felt like it was necessary.

He sets the bags on the floor next to the bed, kicks his shoes off, and falls onto me and onto the bed. He laughs, as we kiss. He gives a little tongue, trying to get into a make out.

I wrap my legs around his torso, and bite his lip. He holds my thighs, and pulls me closer. I laugh, as he grabs my butt and slides his tongue in my mouth.

Since it was his chance, for it.

<><><><><>

Now, we were just cuddling. No sex, since we both aren't ready for that. But I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, just Jacob.

I mean I was the one to cry over him, and I need to tell him about this. Even if I was to call all of this non-sense.

We were madly in love with each other, and we were inseparable. But that started to change after a while, I want that kind of love again. But not sure if I want it with Jacob, again.

<><><><><>

Next Day -

Jacob: Please please will you talk to me? I want to talk about what happened and why it did. Will you please come talk to me?

This was the third text he sent to me, all saying the same thing really. And now this was my chance to say every-
thing I needed to tell him. Like I said yesterday, while watching a movie.

Myself: Sure, what time, what place?

I hit send, already getting up to get ready. And soon enough, he responds:

Jacob: Really?! Well if you are saying yes, than Starbucks at 11 a.m.

I read, no answer. But I was getting ready. I can't believe I'm doing this...