T E N

Two Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

Jacob was leaving. He was going of on tour, I honestly didn't mind. It was his job, he loves his fans, and we both know it. I really am happy for him.

It was 4 in the morning, I was up along with him. But I was at my house, I was still trying to wake up.

Sooner then later, Jacob comes walking into my room. The same rules applied for him too, he was welcomed in our home anytime. He climbed into bed with me, he kissed my cheek.

"Are you gonna come along? You don't have to you know." He whispers.

"No, no. I will, I will." I slowly crawl out of bed, and walk into my closet.

Closing the door behind me, I just put on sweatpants and another one of Jacob's hoodie. With his scent on it.

I walk out and out my hair into a messy bun, I slip on my UGGS.

We walk outside and into the car, we both fell asleep in the back seat.

<><><><><>

JACOB'S  POV:

We sat in a private room, waiting for my plane announced to be boarding. Well my mom and I was waiting. Lexi was asleep on my shoulder, I let her.

"FLIGHT 290 IS NOW BOARDING, FLIGHT 290 IS NOW BOARDING!" The lady said over the intercom.

Lexi woke up, she was crying. I hugged her as we stood up, she wouldn't let go. I knew it would be hard on her, but it's my job. She said it herself, she didn't mind that much.

I kissed her on the lips, my mom knew not to interrupt this kiss. This kiss was gonna be the last one I would get for a whole two months.

"I love you, Lexi." I said, pulling her into another hug.

"I love you too, Jacob." She cried.