N I N E

Next Day -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

"Good Morning, Babe." I smile to Jacob, he just woke up.

"What are you doing up?" He yawns.

"I made some pancakes. Just for us. I've been up since 5 a.m." I yawn, I probably looked horrible.

But he still walked over behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on top of mine. I smile, as I flip a pancake over.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"Sleep." He mumbles.

"How bout we eat first, and then sleep?" I laugh, shaking a bit. Which wakes him up.

I finished up with the batter, we ate and he gave me a piggy back ride upstairs to his room. We kinda just laid on his bed, he played with my hair.

As I laid my head on his chest, but he let out a sigh. Like he was worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked, sitting up.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." He sighed, again.

"Jacob. Tell me, I know something's wrong. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I have to go on tour." He mumbles. But I still heard it.

"Okay, what's wrong with that? That's great if you ask me. It's good for your career. I don't mind if your fans are girls, they love you for your personality. And I do too. It's all good."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I love you Jacob, just like we said last night. I care about you, I don't want you to worry so much about me."

"But you're my girlfriend, you're my number one priority. I love you with all my heart."