E L E V E N

Two Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

"Hey Baby! How are you?!?" Jacob exclaimed we were Skyping.

He was in the car with Hunter, Cameron, Dylan, and Taylor. They all were going to meet up with the other guys. He looked so cute, today.

He was all the way in San Fransisco, so it was 2 p.m. here in Virginia, it was 12 o'clock there. It wasn't that much of a difference. Only two hours.

"Good, how's the tour so far?" I ask, smiling big. Since this is one of my only ways to see him.

"Great, we just had a meet and greet yesterday. Right guys?" He asks, and flips the camera into all the guys.

"Hey Lexi!" They all say.

"Hi guys!" I laugh.

The camera was flipped back onto Jacob, he smiled.

"So where's your guys next stop after San Fransisco?" I ask.

"Umm Oregon, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, I don't know. There's a lot. And I said them out of order. Haha." He laughs.

"You're a dork." I laugh.

"I miss you." He sighs.

"I miss you too."

"I love you." He smiles, all the guys started 'Ooooh' (ing), and 'Awww' (ing).

"I love you too." I cry, Hunter comes into the camera view.

"Don't cry, Lexi." He smiles.

"Thanks, Hunter." I laugh.

"Anytime." He smiles.

He sits back, so it's only Jacob in the camera view.

"Lex! Are you ready?" My mom yells, we were going out to eat lunch.

"I'll be down in a second." I yell back.

"I have to go, babe. I'll snap you, text, you know all the stuff. Love and miss you! Talk to you later!" I say, he said it back. I ended the video call.

<><><><><>

JACOB'S  POV:

The meet and greet was starting, we all performed. Mostly lip-syncing songs, dancing around on stage, one of the most fun things during tour.

But I still was disappointed that I wasn't able to talk to her more, but we're having another video date later.

I ran by the fans, and hugged a few. None of the hugs will feel the same, like they do with Lexi.

<><><><><>

It rung five times, no answer. I called her constantly, our video date was cancelled. So I called her instead, she didn't answer. I was worried.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked, his hand on my shoulder.

"She's not answering." I respond.

I call her mom up, she answers on first ring.

"Hello, Jacob." She sounded happy.

"Is she okay? Did she get hurt? Are you okay? Did anything happen to her?"

"Jacob, calm down. She's at the movies with her friends. Her phone is probably on silent, it's rude to have your phone on while watching a movie in public."

"Oh okay, it just had me worried. She wasn't answering any of my calls. I was scared." I sigh.

"Jacob, trust me. She's okay. If anything happens to her, I'll tell you."

"Thanks. Can you tell her I love her?"

"You've guys said I love you to each other?" She sounded like she was gonna cry, cry happy tears.

"Yes. I love your daughter, very much."