T W E L V E

Four Weeks Later -
ALEXIA'S  POV:

My mom and I were going shopping, it was a mother and daughter day. Ryan was at work, so he wouldn't be with us.

I woke up early to curl my hair. I wore a black waist high shorts, my Batman muscle tank, and my Batman patterned converse. All Batman, today.

I smiled, as my mom and I were driving to the store. Well the mall, we were just gonna look around. We couldn't get anything expensive, since we're saving up money. I guess, anyways.

<><><><><>

We were driving to the grocery store, my mom was looking down at her phone as we waited at a red light.

Someone honked behind us, she put her phone down. She pushed the gas pedal.

<><><><><>

The glass was everywhere, my arm was in so much pain. I tried moving. But I was trapped.

"Mom?" I cry.

My eyes weren't opened, but when I did open them. All I saw was fire, I saw policemen and fire fighters.

"Lex! Baby! Are you okay?!?" My mom screams.

"Mom!" I cry, louder than her.

Some fire had exploded, I was wedged in between the dashboard and my seat. Only one arm was good to use, I grab onto the ground. Crying, tears covered my eyes. I pull myself, trying, trying.

"Mom! Help me!" I scream, I wasn't able to move. Looking down, a piece of glass was in my leg.

"Help!" I screamed, repeatedly.

My voice was dying, I was so weak. The world was getting blocked out, sounds were gone, it turned black.