F I F T E E N

Two Days Later -
NO  ONE'S  POV:

Everyone saw and visited with Lexi, all the boys had bought plushies and chocolates. Like it was Valentine's Day.

They all kissed her cheek, gave her gentle hugs. She remembered them all. She just had a broken arm and bandaged leg that would soon heal.

She was getting out of the hospital the very next day, Jacob said he wouldn't go on tour until she was healed, fully.

<><><><><>

ALEXIA'S  POV:

Jacob was laying next to me in my hospital bed, he was passed out.

I barely remember anything from the crash. I'll have to ask my mom later.

All the MAGCON boys were sleeping in my room too, on the floor. Hunter as always was a sweetheart to me, he brought a big fluffy teddy bear.

Cameron brought me some small plushies, and chocolates. Everyone pretty much brought the same thing.

Jacob only brought himself, and one of his hoodies for me to wear. He knew I loved to wear them.

My mom walked through the door, making sure to not wake anyone up. It was 3 a.m., in the morning. I wasn't able to sleep, because I took a nap earlier today. Jacob moved around a bit. Laying his head onto my chest.

He was cuddling me.

"Mom, can you hand me my phone?" I whispered, making sure not to wake any of the boys.

She nods and picks my phone up, handing it to me. During one of our dates, Jacob filmed me eating and told everyone to go add me on Snapchat.

Now, I have over 500 friends on the app. All because of Jacob. They know about our relationship, most of them are supporting us. And some aren't.

But we blocked them out, I went ahead and tapped Snapchat. Taking a picture of Jacob snuggling me, and typed the caption;

Poor old Jacob, barely got sleep.

In seconds, my phone was going crazy after posting that picture. Tons of screenshots were taken, and we're put on Instagram. Asking what happened.

I guess we never really said anything about my accident, they all seemed to have worried. A lot. I'm glad I was to have supporters there, caring about me and our relationship. It was nice.

<><><><><>

HUNTER'S  POV:

I was the only one up along with Lexi, her mom was at home packing a bag of clothes for her to wear, after she gets out.

Honestly, I've had a crush on her ever since I laid eyes on her. A month after they were dating was when I first met her, she was so beautiful and still is.

When I heard she was in the accident, my heart shattered. She has said I was considered her best friend out of all the guys, I appreciate that offer. I love her.

We will talk for hours, when Jacob is too busy to. She talks about her girl problems with me, and everything. Because we're best friends, I've had a crush on her for exactly 7 months.

And she has no idea.

<><><><><>

Right now, she was attempting to eat. I was helping her, spoon feeding her. We watched TV as everyone was still asleep. Jacob, was still really knocked out. It was only myself and her awake.

Well Cameron too, he was in the bathroom though. He should be coming out any second now.

"Hey Lexi, how are you feeling?" He asked walking through the door.

"Better." She whispered.

He came over and kissed her cheek, I didn't know we had that option!