Ablaze

SPG!!! ..because Dakak happened.

Alden woke up to the noise of the thundering rain. He went to the bathroom to take a leak, on his way back to the bed, he heard muted laughter just outside his bay window.

The taping ended later than expected. Both he & Maine were dead on their feet & barely said goodnight before going to their respective rooms. They shared a cabana, with separate rooms, of course.

He checked the time, 3:54am, then he went to see what was outside his window. At first he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him because he saw a figure dancing in the rain, going round & round & quietly laughing. He went out his door to see who it was.

A: Maine?
The figure stopped & whispered, 'sorry, did I wake you?'
A: what are you doing?
M: go back to sleep, I'm enjoying the rain.

Then she turned & ran to the beach, if not for the full-moon's illumination, he would'nt be able to see her clearly. Is she sleep-walking? He thought in panic. He went after her and caught her playing with the surf. He went to her & touched her shoulder. She turned, God, she looks breathtakingly beautiful! Her eyes wide with excitement, her wet hair plastered to her head, curling at her shoulders & wearing the biggest smile.

A: Meng, anong ginagawa mo?
M: naliligo sa ulan
A: alam ko, pero alas 3 pa lang.
M: I woke up to the sound of the rain, tapos d na ako makatulog, kaya lumabas ako.

Alden's eyes have adjusted to the dark so he can now clearly see her wet clothes, or the lack thereof. She's wearing a camisole & short, shorts. Her wet clothes sticking to her body, leaving nothing to the imagination.

A: Meng, basang-basa damit mo, baka magkasakit ka.
M: sorry kung nagising kita, balik ka na, papasok na rin ako. I just want to enjoy the rain & the freedom to do whatever I want without anyone watching me.
A: hey, ok ka lang ba?
M: yup, just appreciating the beauty of this (arms wide to emphasize the place). Do you see it? Don't you want to see this place like this?
A: Maine..
M: This is how I appreciate something, I feel it. I have to savor the moment for it to be true. Kasi baka panaginip ko lang 'to. Alden approached her from behind circling her waist & whispered to her ear.
A: this is real, I am real. Everything that happened this past 8 months is real.
M: sometimes I wonder.. What if I wake up & it's gone? Everything was just a dream, even you?
Alden turned her to face him, he took her hand & placed it on his heart.
A: I am real, I am here. I'm not going anywhere.
M: what if..?
A: ssshhh..

He was looking at her imploringly, willing her to believe him. She looks like a forest nymph who came to enchant him. And enchant him she did. He bended his knee to level his eyes on her. She licked her lips nervously. He saw the movement in slow motion. The sight of her tongue wetting her lips was the last straw.

He swooped down & kissed her. Softly at first then he felt her lips soften after the initial shock & her tongue tentatively touched his upper lip. With a groan, he deepened the kiss, his hands roaming her back finally settling on her lower back pulling her closer to him. His lips travelled to her neck, down to her shoulder & then back to her mouth again.

Maine's hands were on his chest & traveled up to circle his neck. Her hands are now pulling his head closer to hers as she kissed him with passionate abandon. His left hand crept under her cami & touched her breast, he heard her whimper. He could hear the blood rushing southbound. He could feel his self-control teethering on the point of no return.

Suddenly, Maine felt her feet leaving the ground when Alden carried her while still kissing her. He put her down once inside his room. She shivered in her wet clothes. It was dark & the only light is from the moon coming from his window. He removed his wet shirt & turned to her.

She inwardly gasped at the sight of his bare chest. Alden gracefully moved towards her. She's shaking but not from the cold any longer. He slid his hands from her hands up her arms, leaving a trail of warmth. He cupped her face gently & looked deeply into her eyes, into her very soul, it seems. Then he kissed her again. Gently at first then she felt his tongue teasing her lips, prying them open.
A: you have to tell me to stop now, if you don't want this. (breathlessly, pleadingly)
M: .. Don't stop.. (whispers)

-To be continued-