Sugar Kisses

©TTO saved this from Twitter

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Maine is seated with the other EB staff while Alden is with the big bosses. They were both enjoying this rare, relaxing time with their colleagues.

Maine heard Alden's boisterous laughter so she looked up to see his flushed face and their eyes met across the room. His face suddenly turned serious and winked at her. Nakupo!

Maine slowly made her way to his table and hugged him from behind, arms around Alden's shoulders. He automatically held her arms and looked up to smile. His eyes heavy.

"Love, go easy on the wine ha." Maine whispered to his ear.

"Kala ko ba you like me like this?" He slurred in her ear.

"Tipsy lang not drunk, I want you to be conscious when I do things to you." Maine whispered back teasingly.

Alden abruptly stood up and announced to everyone they are leaving. Maine laughed and told him to relax. But he's adamant about leaving in five minutes.

Everyone asked them to stay longer and drink some more but Alden pretended to having too much to drink & said he needs to go home and sleep it off.

He's leaning heavily on Maine, left arm slung across her shoulders as they bid the other guests goodbye. Of course they were showered with a barrage of teasing remarks like 'wag makalimot'; 'wag marupok' ;'baka mahirapan kayo magising bukas' and the list goes on.

Inside the van..

"Babe! Please don't leave marks on my neck! Staaahhhp hihihi! Tama na please!!"

"Why not??? I love leaving marks on your body!" He slurred his words because he's tipsy and his eyes are heavy but still trained on Maine.

"Ang kulit mo, grabe, Alden stop! Wag mo ilagay yung kamay mo sa loob ng blouse ko & stop touching my legs!"

"Why nooot???" Slightly drunk and pabebe Alden is impossible to resist.

"Babe! Seriously, maghintay ka naman!" She whispered to him.

"Di na ko makahintay eeeh! Kuya, pakibilisan naman, natatakam na ako! Kuyaaaaa!"

"Babe, ssshhhh!!! Stop!! Hahaha!"

"Kuya please, parang awa mo na!!! Stop laughing, love! Kagatin ko yang lips mo!"

"Wag ka ngang maingay, sshhh! Sleep ka muna."

"Anong sleep?? Malayo pa ba??? I want to do it na, babe!!!" Hands unbuckling his belt.

"Ssshhh!!! Jusko, love quiet!!!"

"Kuya, bilis naaaa!!!"

Then the van finally stopped. Maine got out first so she can help him out.

"Kaya mo? Put your arms around me."

"Kayang kaya ko, kahit ilang rounds pa baby!"

"Shut up, jeez!!!"

"I thought you like it when I don't think before I open my mouth? Just as much as I loooove your mouth!"

"Matulog ka na ha, dami mong sinasabi!"

"Wehh, talaga? Promise, sleep lang?"

"Yes sleep it off na lang, wag makulit."

"But you promise you'll do things to me." He whined.

"That was before you got drunk, sabi na dahan dahan sa wine eh!"

"Sabi mo you like it better if I'm drunk."