Mission-ary

©Screen grab from DTBY
Sorry, soupy.😏
SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Everybody's busy setting up the hanging bridge scene, they require a double and the scene itself is tricky.  The scene will be shot at a narrow, old, rickety hanging bridge, suspended a hundred feet above thick, green foliage.

It took awhile for Alden and Maine to rehearse the scene. The actual hanging of Alden from the bridge will be done by a stunt double due to the danger it entails.

Nobody's saying anything but most of them are nervous about this crucial scene. Direk Irene spent almost an hour with Alden and Maine for the instructions and blocking. They had to do another blocking at the scene.

After they shot the intricate hanging scene, alternately changing from the actors to the stunt doubles, Direk Irene called a 10 minute break.

"Maine, yung next scene natin papatong si Alden sa yo." Said the director quietly.

"Po? Seryosong patong po?"

"Hihimatayin sya so kelangan dead weight yon para convincing."

"Yaaaaasss! Ito na yun, patungan!" Alden chortled.

"Wag ka nga!" Maine admonished him hotly. She's always the professional in front of the director. She listens carefully and follows instructions to the letter. Parang nakikinig sa teacher pag Math class. Yung tipong malingat ka lang, naligaw ka na ng landas? Ganon sya katutok everytime direk speaks to them.

"Char not char!" Alden whispered to her as he passed.

/////

"Ok ready, guys? We're ready to roll. In 3, 2, 1 ACTION!"

Alden ended up lying on top of Maine, with her left leg wide open. She wriggled and acted panicky as she was instructed. Alden remained passive, playing dead.

Maine listened as the director instructed the camera from other angles to take shots of them, while they lie prone on the bridge.

"Mabigat ba?" Alden asked.

"Carry lang."

"Stop moving, Maine!"

"Eh sabi ni direk I should try to wriggle out of your grasp."

"Just stop. Nakapatong ako sa yo tapos galaw ka ng galaw. Don't wake up the Kraken, mamaya kasalanan ko pa."

"Oh so kasalanan ko?"

"Sssshhhh, gumagalaw pa rin katawan mo eeeeehh!" Super landing whine.

"Ito ba yung missionary style?"

"Huwhaaat?"

"Di ba missionary 'to?"

"Maryosep ka naman, babe! Stop!!! Anlayo pa ng lalakarin natin for everyone to see my hard-on!"

"Hahaha! Weh, di nga? Ashooo!"

Alden shifted and she felt this hard lump pushing at her belly, making her gasp.

"Is that hard enough? Ha?"

"Kalmahan mo lang, love! Joke lang!"

"Sige, galaw ka pa ng galaw para ma-eskandalo lahat ng tao dito ngayon."

"Asan na ba kasi sina direk, ba't antagal??? Ganito lang talaga tayo hanggang mamaya?"

"Drone shots na lang siguro."

They both heard laughing and Maine chanced a look at the direction of the crew. They were all looking at them, laughing.

"Huuuy cut na, kanina pa kami sigaw ng sigaw cut na eh. Mukhang enjoy na enjoy kayo dyan!"

Alden helped her up, it's pretty scary to be on the hanging bridge, the wind shaking and swaying the bridge. Alden wrapped his arms around her when he felt her shiver.

"Let's break for lunch, people!"

Everyone gave a whoop of joy. Their hanging bridge scene is a wrap. The lovebirds continued down the bridge on the opposite direction. San na naman pupunta yung dalawang yun?

"Balik lang kame, may papakita lang ako kay Maine."

"Huy, ano naman 'to, Alden! Balik na tayo nakakahiya!"

"Sshh, andyan lang van ko sa kanto. I'll teach you how to doggie, boring ang missionary!"