Hot Shots

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
Fiction/Kathang Isip

Photo ©beajaneko

for @wondertashie

Maine's trying to get out of her wet rash guard to take a quick shower when she felt someone helping her out of it.

"Tulungan na kita."

"Huy anong ginagawa mo dito?" In her mock scandalized voice.

"Save water, shower with your fiancé."

"Alden naman! Kala ko nag shower ka na sa kabila!"

"Bilis na, hubad wala nang oras!"

"Eeeehhhh!"

She's standing there in her bra and undies, minding her own business when he swooped down to kiss her. He knows very well kissing her is the key. She admitted to him how her knees turn to jelly, how it makes her feel. Warm all over pala ha, teka lang.

She didn't even protest, she welcomed the kiss. She's still shaking a bit from the cold water of their challenge earlier. He sucked in her cold lower lip, warming it. She tentatively flicked her tongue, caressing his lips and finally meeting with his inside his mouth.

He groaned, pulling her inside the shower. He let go to take off his top, Maine just stood there watching his every move, her arms around her as if she's cold.

"Hey, malamig pa? Come here."

And enveloped her in a hug, one hand rubbing her arm the other waiting for the water in the shower to get warm.  Once he got the right temperature, he raised both her hands to his shoulders while his went to her waist, pulling her closer.

The kiss turned hot fast, its urgency taking both their breaths away. His left hand unhooked her bra making it fall unceremoniously to the shower floor. His eyes darkened at what he saw, making him swallow.

But then he heard three beeps, that's Mama Ten's signal for him to be quick. So he kissed her again, heaved her up a bit so she can wrap her legs around his waist. Maine's hands holding both sides of his face and kissing him back in wild abandon.

Their bodies connected, heating up the small cramped space of the shower. He moved to the beat of their hearts. She gave a sofft whimper as he quickened the pace. Nails digging at his back.

She opened her mouth in a silent scream as she shuddered, biting down at his shoulder. He joined her in no time, groaning loudly as he kneaded her bottom, crashing down from his peak.

They hurriedly showered and dressed up. Alden left the dressing room discreetly. As Maine pulled up her still damp hair in a messy bun. She winked at Alden when he passed as her make up artist touched up her face. He laughed softly, shaking his head as someone handed him his and Maine's mic.