Unboxing

©Papixure_ne

Unbeta'ed work

Mature Content/Fiction

The water is running, filling the huge bowl tub. She's hoisted up the bathroom counter, still in her body paint & make-up.

From her death-defying performance, she went home ahead of him because she's got another appointment later in the day. Alden had to stay for a meeting with the EB segment producer about his appearance at the Ms Millennial welcome party.

She's fixing her stuff to bring to the shoot and didn't get to change her clothes yet when she heard the purposeful knock on her door. She's not surprised that it's him who stood there, unsmiling.

He went in, just looking at her, she wanted to hug him but his shirt is white, so she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek then his nose. He pulled her to him to hug her tightly, burying his face at thw crook of her neck, not caring if she'll transfer the body paint on his expensive, white shirt. She tried pushing him away, warning him about the paint but he just shook his head and tightened his embrace.

She told him she needs to shower so he carried her to the bathroom, after removing her costume, now she's sitting on the counter in her sports bra and panties, watching him get a washcloth and dipping it in warm, soapy water to remove her make-up.

He started with her face, gently scrubbing off the red war paint, he continued down her arms, as she watches the white paint wash off. He kept on sighing everytime he sees a bruise or a scratch on her skin.

He wiped off every single paint & make up off her body, now looking at her, his eyes visibly clouded when he saw all the bruises, the bumps & scratches on her petite body. He sighed again.

"It's okay, hindi sya masakit, I swear."

His soulful, puppy dog eyes look so sad, she just wants to remove all the worry and pain she's seeing in his eyes. He kept mum about her risky stunts because he knows it'll be more dangerous if she will second-guess herself, she will be prone to mistakes when she hesitates.

He helped her into the warm tub, the warm water will hopefully soothe her aching muscles and bones. He went out to give her some privacy. After a few minutes, she went into her bedroom to find him waiting for her.

Now in her fresh bra & panties, Alden led her to the bed. They both sat on the side of the bed as he took out a tube from a paper bag of a drugstore. Then he started to apply the tinctura arnica gel to her bruises. He made her lay down the bed and thoroughly went through each & every bump & bruise with his soothing, cold gel.

"I have more than an hour before my call time. Come here."

He removed his shoes and his paint-soiled shirt then joined her on the bed. He gathered her in his arms as she also wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Baby, I'm okay, promise. My body will heal. Stop giving me the silent treatment."

"Ayoko magsalita baka kung ano pang masabi ko, just let me hold you."

He buried his face on her chest, inhaling deeply. She ran her fingers through his hair, gently massaging his scalp to relax him. He sighed again. So she raised his head to look at her. They just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then she reached down to kiss his lips.

"Alam ko ninenerbyos ka at ayaw mo nang ulitin ko yung ginawa ko. Baka pwede naman wag ka nang manood? Please babe, gusto ko yung ginagawa ko. I like the feeling na kaya ko pala mga ginagawa ko ngayon."

"I know, sorry if I worry. Dami kasing pasa eh! I can't help it, wag mo na lang akong pansinin. Lilipas din 'to." As he tightened his arms around her.

"Smile ka na please? Ayokong hindi ka masaya."

"Sobrang proud ako sa 'yo, Maine, never forget that. Everything you do takes my breath away."

"Yun naman pala eh, smile ka na. Ay hindi yan, gusto ko yung smile umaabot sa mga mata! Eeeehh, pinapaliit mo lang mata mo eh! Ayaaaan! Ang gwapo gwapo oh!"

"Kiss mo ako." Pointing to his lips, puckering.

"Yan tayo eh!"

"Yes, momol is the answer."

"Para-paraan."