Let's Get Physical

© EB Facebook
Reminder: SOLE PROPERTY OF MAINE MENDOZA 😂
Fiction, what else?
MATURE CONTENT

As soon as the commercial gap cued in, Alden went backstage since he was all sweat and trying to catch his breath. He's famished, refused to take his lunch earlier due to the butterflies in his stomach.

But not because of nervousness, it's more of excitement. He's quite competitive and looking forward to making Maine swoon. She particularly requested to put on his pa-yummy face while dancing and took charge of his outfit. He smirked at the thought.

He entered the empty dressing room to change, wondering if Maine followed so they can have lunch together. He was about to take off his blue undershirt when he heard the door open.

He turned to see who it is and smiled widely when he saw Maine. But she didn't return his smile. She just looked at him and closed the door. Then, to his surprise, she jumped in his sweaty, hot arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his shoulders to hold herself up.

"Hey, did you like it?" He asked with a smirk.

Her eyes glinted and before he could say anything, she kissed him. She rarely initiates kissing, she loves giving him little kisses but not full-on kissing. But this is his lucky day.

Her mouth partly open, she gently sucked in his bottom lip, making him groan. Electricity running in his entire body. Then he felt her tongue teasing his. His hands slid from her back to her bottoms, firmly holding her in place & squeezing.

He let her enjoy him for as long as he can control himself. This is a rare feat and his insides are turning to lava as she deepens the kiss! She gave a low moan, that's when he snapped.

He returned her kisses hungrily, sucking, licking, nibbling on her lips. He turned and leaned Maine against the wall as he ground his crotch to her while she's pulling him closer to her.

Alden's lips traveled from her mouth down her neck and Maine quickly took control since she's the one who started it. She knows that in a few seconds, Alden will cross the point where they both can't stop. Hello! They're in a middle of a live show (not theirs) and this was just supposed to be a 'ang galing-galing mo, congratulations!' kind of kiss. But it's getting out of hand, FAST!

"Babe, stop, kailangan ko nang lumabas!" She half-moaned.

Alden groaned as he realized where they are and disappointment quickly replaced his passion. He inhaled sharply and kissed Maine's nose. He really should get a better grip of himself. Ang rupok, 'maryosep!

"What's that all about?" He still had Maine in his arms.

"I'm just reminding myself that the yummiest guy dancing earlier is mine."

He chuckled, kissed her again then released Maine as a knock on the door can be heard. Lunch is ready! But they're known to always start with dessert first.