Dark Side II

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

FICTION|KATHANG ISIP

Unbeta'd work, apologies.

©Pinterest (kunwari nagkapalit sila ng moles😂)

She's trying to move out of his grasp, shrugging his hands away. She expected them to kiss and make up today, she's tired and her flimsy patience can only take so much. She's mad now but realized Alden is twice as mad!

"Bitawan mo nga ako! Bukas na tayo mag-usap, walang pupuntahan usapan natin dahil pareho na tayong galit!"

She realized he's really seriously angry now, her heart is beating fast. Alden's looks is one of her weaknesses, but Alden furiously mad is 10 times hotter, so she knows her nervousness is also part excitement.

"Kaninong kasalanan yon?"

"Kasalanan ko, okay? Ako, ako lahat, now will you please let me go?"

"No!" He's fuming mad and her pushing him away is just making him more frustrated. Her hair wild, eyes stormy, mouth pouted. He just did what he's been wanting to do.

He pulled her head with both hands and kissed her lips roughly, angrily. Maine pursed her lips, heightening his anger further. He licked and coaxed her lips to pry it open. But she turned her face away.

"So ano? Ilabas mo dark side mo, I want to see it!"

She said provokingly, looking at him defiantly, angrily. She's  more beautiful now looking like a warrior, ready for battle. Her facial expression tonight resembles how she looks when aroused! Jeez!

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her towards the table, her butt landing on the surface unceremoniously. She gasped when he ripped open her blouse, buttons scattering all over the carpeted floor.

Before her mind could understand what's happening, he's kissing her again, his hands firmly holding her nape. He's able to acces her mouth easily this time due to her surprise.

His other hand quickly snaked through her exposed bra, kneading her breast. Her hands automatically went to clasp at his shoulders. The brusqueness of his touch and kisses are new to her, surprisingly turning her on!

He released her to look at her, they're both breathing heavily now. Both undoubtedly and irrevocably aroused. Her lips felt bruised, she tentatively touched it with her fingers. He pulled his white shirt off. And she stopped moving.

Alden quickly pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Then he gathered her again for a kiss. Her hands going to his throat, sliding up to grasp his hair.

Everything that's happening is electrifying them both, she never felt this level of arousal before. She feels fear, excitement and pure, unadulterated passion!

They are still hotly kissing when Alden held her by the waist again and swung her to lean on the wall, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist to keep her upright. He rubbed his hardness against her making her moan loudly.

"Touch me!"

Like a puppet following its master, she did as she's told. Sliding up her shaking hands through his upper body, alternately using her nails to entice. Earning a groan from him.

In a flash, she felt him slide into her warmth, making her throw her head back against the wall. He put his huge hand on her thoat, holding her steady as he pounded into her. All the while watching her whimper.

He felt all his anger, frustration of the past week froth through the surface as he hammers away. Maine suddenly tightened her grip on him, moving in to envelope him in a hug, arms securely around his shoulders.

"Oh god, please don't stop!!!" She begged in a whisper.

The sensation is just excrutiatingly sweet but he countiued moving, holding her hips at bay then sliding back in. Over and over again. She gave a half-scream then bit hard on his shoulder as she shuddered.

He waited for her shudders to subside, then he brought her back to the table and turned her over. She's half lying on the table now, hands splayed on it for support. He firmly held her hips and entered her again, making her moan involuntarily.

She leaned her head forward due to the force of the sweet ache, whimpering. He gently grabbed her hair pulling her head back up, making her arch her back.
His arm went around her, hand grabbing her breast. He bent to bite on her shoulder, groaning.

Their heavy breathing, moans and whimpers echo around the room. Maine is going out of her mind by the pleasure and discomfort and little pain due to their position.

Alden let go of her abruptly to hold her hips steady, then he brought up one of her legs on the table and began his rythmical beat. He's breathing heavily, his kness beginning to weaken due to the scorching ache wanting freedom.

He violently came writhing and moaning, biting down on Maine's neck as he felt her shudder again. He released all his pent up emotions into her, holding back nothing.
_______________

He woke up in the middle of the night, hands instinctively reaching out for Maine. She's lying on her side, the blanket only covering her waist down to her upper legs.

He saw the red welt from his bite on her shoulder and he groaned, wanting to kick himself. She has bruises on her knee and upper arms. Shit!!! Why was he so rough!!!

She stirred and opened her eyes to look at him, she smiled dreamily. And furrowed into his chest.

"I'm so sorry baby, I don't ever want to hurt you." He pleaded.

"Ssshh! Don't worry about it."

"But you've got brusises all over, was I too rough? Shit talaga eh!!!"

"Just the kind of roughness I like."

"What?"

She hid her face on his chest, kissing it. But Alden wanted to make sure he heard it right. So he pulled back a little to see her face. She's avoiding looking at him directly.

"I said I like it."

"You do?"

"Yes, I like your dark side, you don't have to show it just when you're insanely mad at me, you can unleash it once in a while."

Then she looked at him under her lashes, smiling shyly, stirring up his emotions, waking up the monster once again.