Re-writing SinJie

Just can't help but re-write this favorite premise, not sure where this will bring me but I just thought of putting it here for anyone who care to read it.

Mature Content
Unbeta'ed work, apologies.

The confined space of the car is overwhelming her. His smell is all over the place, making her heart beat faster. Syempre amoy Benjie ang kotse kasi kanya 'to! Umayos ka, Sinag! She closed her eyes to calm herself, when she opened them she felt him looking at her.

"Sinag, di naman pwede di tayo mag-usap the entire trip, mahaba ang byahe."

"Benjie, to make this as easy as possible, wag na lang tayo mag-usap. Let's pretend you're alone in the car and I'll do the same."

"Please, let's be adults about this, di naman masama makipag usap."

"Look, Benjie, it's unfortunate na nandito tayo sa sitwasyon na 'to, ok? Wala akong choice, mukhang ikaw din. And besides, we don't have anything to talk about. Kaya pwede ba, ssshhh!

"Fine! He said, irritated!"

"Fine!"

She took out her earphones from her bag and listened to her calming playlist. She sighed deeply and tried to relax. Both of them deciding to ignore each other. The soothing hum of the vehicle and the music lulled her to sleep.

She's looking deep into his eyes, his arms firmly around her waist, her hands clasped together at his nape. They were slow dancing and so caught up in each other.

Suddenly she saw Benjie's eyes shift from hers to her lips. Slowly, as if caught in a trance, she watched as he drew near, nearer still.
Her heart almost beating out of her chest!

She took a deep gulp of breath, drowning in the smell of Benjie, so clean and masculine. Until she felt his lips press on hers. Giving her soft kisses. Instantly her eyes fluttered shut. His lips felt warm and moist, she felt faint only to realize she's been holding her breath.

She exhaled through her mouth, parting her lips in the process. She heard him groan and hungrily kissed her, sucking in her lower lip, as he pressed her body close to his.

She thought his small, soft kisses were IT! This is easy-peasy, she's doing cartwheels in her head dahil finally!!! FIRST KISS!!! Kaya lang biglang kumambyo si Benjie!!! Jusko ano tong higop na nangyayari??? Naykupo! Dila ba yon?? Jusko bat parang gusto nyang ipasok dila nya sa bibig ko??!

Ay teka lang!!! Di ako makahinga, bes, wait lang! Sheeeeett!! Bat ang saraaaaaapp!!! Benjie, wait! And she melted in his arms as he deepened the kiss, tilting her head to the side, as she clung to him. She gave a soft moan..

"Sinag!!! Sinag!!! Binabangungot ka! Sinag, gising!"

He's gently shaking her, his breath fanning her face. She stirred, she felt warm all over. She found herself lying on his chest, one arm around his waist. She abruptly sat up even before opening her eyes which made her feel dizzy. She shook her head awake and covered her face, avoiding looking at him.

"Sinag!!! Ok ka lang ba? Bat ang pula at ang init mo? Nilalagnat ka ba???" He panicked. Trying to reach for her.

"Benjie, ok lang ako." She said faintly, she noticed they were stalled in the middle of nowhere. She immediately opened the door of the car to tumble out. Drawing a deep breath to clear her mind and to avoid fainting altogether!