Stimulus II

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG!!!
FICTION|Kathang-isip
Standard disclaimer applies, no proof-reading done.

The event went on smoothly, this is the first awarding he attended with Maine, with anyone special, for that matter. He made sure every detail is etched in his memory.

It was so funny when they saw Daniel Padilla & James Reid.

A: Look, mga crushes mo! (Whisper)
M: Ang cute nila no? Pero wala sila sa Alden Richards ko, dimple pa lang sa kangkungan sila pupulutin!
A: Wow naman! Kilig ako! (He flushed, shit!)
M: Hahaha! Huy ang pula mo grabe!

But back to why he can't focus & his mouth is permanently dry tonight.
He gets distracted everytime she crosses her legs or everytime his hand touches the small of her back. He really needs to stop thinking about this. Jeez!

Overall, they had a grand time, what with JoWaPao there! And Maine was like a typical fan, she giggles everytime these actors & actresses waves or smiles at her.

She even turned to look behind her to see who Bea Alonzo was waving at. When she realized Bea was waving at her, she giddily waved back & almost melted into my arms.

M: Oh my God, ang gaganda nila at ang gu-gwapo no? Ang gaganda pati ng suot nila.
A: Have you seen yourself in the mirror? May gaganda pa ba sayo dito?
M: Uy, kaya love talaga kita, mutual admiration society tayo eh.

Alden laughed and shook his head. Loka loka talaga!

They made their way out through a gauntlet of people, as usual. They were doubly happy to see their fans there, but unfortunately they didn't have time to spend more time with them.

Inside the car, he reached over to put her seatbelts on, then kissed her bare shoulder. Maine looked at him and smiled.

A: Are you hungry? Kain muna tayo?
M: It's late, you have a long drive pa.
A: So uwi na tayo?
M: Yes kasi gusto ko magpahinga ka. We both had a long day.

He kept on looking at her while she wiped off her dark lipstick, he got mesmerized when she applied lip balm with her fingers.

M: Umm, eyes on the road, Mr. Faulkerson.
A: (sigh) Stop distracting me, Mrs. Faulkerson.
M: Talaga?
Then she turned toward him, her back to her door, legs firmly folded under her.
M: Ba't ka nadidistract? (Softly)
A: Hahaha! Alam mo ikaw, naku please, Meng, WAG AKO!
M: Landi landi mo tapos ikaw pala titiklop. Pulang pula ka na oh!
A: Mamaya tayo magkakaalaman.
M: Pfft, whatever, Alden Richards, di ako takot sa yo! (Smirk)

She wondered where he's going when they passed her assigned parking space. Alden continued to drive heading toward the back of the basement parking. He stopped behind a wall.

A: So, where were we?
M: Uy, san 'to? Babe, medyo creepy na dito!
A: You're with me, you don't need to be scared.
M: Ba't ba andito tayo? (Pabebe)
A: I just want to say goodnight properly.

He reached for her with both hands cradling her head, his thumbs fondling her cheeks & kissed her. He teased her mouth open with his lips and teeth. Since this was just a goodnight kiss & they had limited time yet again, Maine decided to make the most of the situation. She kissed him back with all the longing she feels whenever they part ways.

He felt her shift gear, she was kissing him back. Her supple lips caressing his. He quickly unbuckled her seatbelt so he could get closer to her. He needs to feel her body against him. His hands went down her back to push her against him. Maine softly bit his lips. He groaned.

He completely lost it when he felt her tongue brushing his lips. He hauled her to his lap while still kissing her. Maine found herself straddling him, her skirt riding up her legs.

Alden is one who do not like things being rushed. He likes to take things slow, to savor every moment, he tells her. He never likes quickie, and cramped spaces. He wants to be comfortable, especially during intimate moments with Maine.

That's where Maine's confidence come from, ok, I can do this kinda goodnight kiss. Momol lang 'to. She thought to herself.

But Alden's hands untied the bow holding her dress up, while nibbling at her neck. Oh shoot, maybe di na momol 'to. She's trying to think, but how can she when Alden's face is now buried on her chest?
Oh my gaaaas, Abelgas!!!

M: Babe, babe..nasa parking tayo.
A: Ssshh...
M: Babe!!! Wala akong panties!!!

His answer to that is to hike her skirt further up to grab her ass. Mahabaging langit ka!!! But he's beyond sanity at this point, he's not even listening to her. She was busy looking around for people, but thankfully the area is quiet, no sign of any living thing.

She pressed both her eyes closed when she felt his tongue caressing her nipple.
She clutched at his hair then reached down to unbotton his shirt.

A: No time, babe.
M: What?

Her heart skipped when she looked at Alden's face, he's flushed & his eyes are heavy-lidded. She recognized the look immediately. She kissed him again, this time she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue.

Alden adjusted his seat to give them more space then proceeded to unzip his pants. The kiss is driving her insane! How can someone be so good at this?! It should be illegal for him to just kiss her & make her feel THINGS!

Alden held both her hips & pulled her down to him while he thrust his hip upward. He almost lost consciousness when he felt her tightness. Maine moaned loudly, her hands on his broad shoulders. They're both panting heavily. Then she moved.

He had to grip her hips tightly to control his arousal. He's gulping for air & he had to close his eyes not to see Maine going up & down with her breasts exposed. He had to summon the self-control gods so that he won't go over the edge because he wants to extend the pleasure.

Maine can no longer contain it, she's going insane!

M: Babe...

He could tell by the sound she's making that she's near her peak, so he let her do as she pleases. He found it hard to breathe as he was watching her going faster and faster..

Then she screamed, he clutched at her butt to ram it down to him and to stop her from moving as he reached his climax. He couldn't stop himself from groaning loudly. She collapsed on his chest, both breathing heavily. After a while..

M: Grabe ka! (Softly)
A: Ako pa talaga ah!? (Chuckle)
M: You have to carry me up, di ako makalakad.
A: Hahaha! Arte-arte naman.
M: Di wag, wala pa namang tao don!
A: Ah gusto mo talaga ah. Ano? Naghirap ako dito sa kotse tapos pwede naman pala sa condo?
M: Ok lang, one off my bucketlist.
A: Doing it in a car?
M: Doing it in YOUR Jag. So everytime you're here, you'll think of me.
A: Lagi naman eh. Tara na sa taas, binyagan ko din condo mo.

So, there! Thankfully the Rogelios were sleeping like babies during this time, they might've had a heart attack the way the Jag 'umalog-alog.'