Delirious

FICTION| Kathang isip
Mature subject matter - SPG!
No proof reading done, my apologies!

Ever since that 'talk' with Maine, Alden is never the same. He is living his nightmare. He is slowly, utterly going insane.

He gets distracted by the smallest of things. Whenever she eats, nibbles on something, even when she talks. He is mesmerized by the movement of her lips. And oh, let's just skip the part when he gets a peek of her tongue or when she unconsciously bites her lip. Suddenly, his world is centered on her mouth.

Remember the time in Sugod Bahay when he just stopped talking & blurted out that he's distracted when he saw Maine eating tinola? Yep, that was the start.

At first, she didn't notice it, then she pointedly frowns at him whenever he misses a question by someone or totally miss the entire point of the conversation that someone needs to repeat it to him.

Yes, he zones out whenever he gets distracted by her mouth. Everything blurs except for her mouth, he can't hear anything & the movement is in slow motion. It's like the Earth's orbit suddenly slows down.

One time, during the Magnolia photo shoot, they needed to eat icecream facing & looking at each other. Easy-peasy, right? No, siree! Not for Alden Richards! After a few shots, the photographer approached them.

"Uhmm, Alden, tingin ka sa mata ni Maine, ok?"
After about 5 minutes into the shoot, the photographer can be heard over the megaphone.
"Alden, sa mata lang ang tingin!" the people in the studio giggled. The photographer needed to remind him again and again NOT to stare at her mouth!

And if that was not embarassing enough, during a scene when they were supposed to eat icecream from one cone, he broke the cone four times! He was pressing the cone so hard nadurog sa kamay nya! Ang hirap pala pag nanggigigil, he thought.

"Ano bang nangyayari sa yo? Are you sick or something?" Maine asked suddenly concerned & even felt his forehead. "Maybe you should ask someone to take your temperature, you're flushed & warm."

How can I possibly tell her the talk they had about blowjob has been haunting him? That's all he sees every waking moment, even when he closes his eyes.

And because of his X-rated thoughts & visions he's been wearing this huge boner for quite some time now, even earning a monicker on social media. He's been the subject of the #harotnights for weeks now due to his bulge. Cold showers DO NOT WORK!
He just needs to get this off his mind!!! As in, immediately.

He caught Maine looking at his crotch one time & saw her eyes grew wide as saucers making him look at his crotch also. She came & whispered, "maybe you need to change your pants." Good thing he brought an extra pair.

It's been their inside joke for quite some time now, they always share a good laugh especially when Maine reads some tweets to him. But he is seriously bothered by his perpetual boner. Siguro ganito pakiramdam ng naka-Viagra, he thought sourly.

He's not feeling well one afternoon after EB and Maine volunteered to bring him food at his condo. He's aware that Maine avoids coming to his condo because they ALWAYS end up in bed. But he's surprised why she seems eager today.

She arrived wearing a tube onesie shorts, which is not helping his case, AT ALL.  After fussing over him, asking how he was feeling & frowning about him not getting enough rest, she sat down across him while he's eating. Alden asked her to join him but she said she already ate, she'll just have a banana. A BANANA! Gulp!

While she's on her phone reading something. He busied himself eating his food fully concentrating on how the food tastes. He summoned all his self-control not to look at Maine eating a banana just inches away from him. She suddenly guffawed which made him look at her.

Just as she clamped on the banana with her lips to free both her hands so she can type on her phone. Slow-mo cue in 'Crazy in Love' 50 Shades version. Banana in her mouth! Suddenly he felt his throat constrict, making him choke on his food. Maine immediately went to him as he coughs to avoid choking to death altogether.

"Love, ano na bang nangyayari sayo? Are you sure you're ok? Ilang araw ka nang lutang, you're making me worry!" Maine said while giving him water.
"I'm okay, nabulunan lang."

She put away her phone & grabbed a jar of peanut butter to eat with her banana. She put a generous amount & continued eating, some of the peanut butter dripped on her hands & fingers. She proceeded to lick them. He's transfixed! Then she looked at him because he auddenly became very, very still.

Maine wanted to do something special for Alden, he's the one who always does special stuff for her. When he told her he's not feeling well, her nurturing instinct quickly kicked in. It makes her happy to spend alone time with him.

So she brought him food & told him they'll spend the afternoon together. But.. He's still acting weird! He looks dazed & out of it most times. She even asked Motzie, one of the Floor Directors at Broadway. Alden is his normal self naman daw, still makulit & dorky.

She's enjoying her banana & peanut butter when she caught a glimpse of him. He's flushed up to his ears, eyes glazed and looking at her mouth, AGAIN!

"Oh my goodness!!! You're still hang up with the blowjob talk!" She said accusingly. He remained silent, guilty at being caught red-handed.

"Grabe ka, sa kakatingin mo sa bunganga ko I thought you finally realized na malaki nga masyado & na-turn off ka na!"

"Pssh, hello! I told you, unless lumiit na parang munggo ulo mo, walang turn-off turn-off. You're stuck with me, babe, for life!"

"Prove it!" She said teasingly.

Before she finished talking, Alden pulled her from her chair & she landed on his lap.  They were facing each other, faces inches apart. Alden's hands around her waist.

"I've never tried banana with peanut butter." He said softly.
"You wanna try?" She asked, just as softly.

He didn't kiss her, he just nibbled on her lips slowly, trying to get a taste. Then he coaxed her mouth open with his tongue, still tasting. She couldn't stand the teasing any longer so she held his head steady & started kissing him with a purpose. No more teasing, no more tasting. She wants her kiss & she's going to get it!

He groaned his approval, he can sense the urgency in her kiss and wondered why. He pressed her to his body, eliciting a soft moan from her. He's reciting the 'Panatang Makabayan' in his head to get a semblance of control. Her kisses are quickly bringing him to the edge.

They broke away for air & his heart stopped beating for a minute at what he saw. Maine's hair was tousled slightly, her lips red, wet & parted. Both of them breathing unevenly. But what made his world stop is her eyes. He could see unadulterated longing & wanting so strong it took his breath away.

"What do you want, Meng?"
"You, all of you."

-TO BE CONTINUED-