Stimulus

Parental Guidance!!! (SPG-ish)
No proof-reading done. Because Guillermo Awards aired tonight. FICTION|Kathang Isip
©TTO

Her stylist is fussing over her white dress when Alden was ushered in the room. He approach her to peck on her cheek. But he heard the conversation between her & the stylist.

S: Kita ang pantyline, Maine. Pangit. Sure ka bang wala kang dalang thong?
M: wala eh, black pa yung dala kong extra.
S: pangit talaga tignan, halatang halata eh.
M: tanggalin ko na lang, wait ah.

She rushed to the bedroom of the hotel suite. After a few minutes, she came out. She was turning in different directions in front of the mirror. The stylist gave an appreciative nod.

S: perrrfect! Yan, wala nang lines kasi wala nang panty hahaha!
M: Ssshhhh! Hahaha!

Unknown to them, Alden was paying attention & heard everything. He was trying to stop the vivid pictures his imagination is concocting. Wala syang panties, 'maryosep! Lalabas syang walang panties??? Pwede ba yon??? His collar feels really tight right now at biglang uminit pero lakas naman ng aircon.

M: Alden, sandali na lang ah, transfer ko lang essentials sa clutch ko then alis na tayo.
A: (clears throat) Ok.

She looks stunning, her make-up is different tonight, edgy. But beautiful all the same. Maine gave Alden a once over as they were heading to the elevator. Gosh, Alden in casual clothes is super gwapo but in formal clothes, ten times magnified.

But he looks uncomfortable, masikip ba suit nya? Gym kasi ng gym eh!

M: You look so gwapo, as usual. Pero ok ka lang ba? Masyado ba ako matagal?
A: Ang ganda mo din, sobra! De, ok lang ako, don't worry.

They were waiting for his car in the lobby when she spotted Alden looking at her strangely. Ano bang problema nito? The car finally arrived, after tipping the valet, Alden opened the car door for her.

She strapped herself in as he was coming in & started the car. Then there's that strange look again. As they were going out the hotel's driveway, she touched his right arm, he turned to look at her.

M: Spill it, anong problema mo at para kang pusang di maka anak. (Small smile)
A: Wala, excited lang siguro.
M: So, paninindigan mo talaga yan?
A: Ummm, kasi, pano ba?
M: l'm listening & promise di ako ja-judge.
A: (deep sigh) Umm, I overheard you & Liz talking about your pantyline.

Maine just raised her brow. Dear Lord, patay, magagalit pa 'ata. Breathe and calm down. If you just stop dipping in the gutter your mind will probably function normally.
Then she suddenly laughed.

M: You're bothered dahil wala akong panties?
A: Umm, as long as you're comfy then I guess ok lang yan.
M: Babe, this is not the first time I did this, and kailangan kasi di halata ang pantyline plus my dress is white.
A: Wala bang panties para dyan? But hey, if you're comfy, then it's fine.
M: And..mahaba po ang dress ko at di sya liliparin ng hangin so no need to worry. Ok? Comfy ako pero ikaw mukhang hindi.

I better shake this off, buti na lang she thought I was being old fashioned. If she only knew what's running through my mind baka nasuntok nya ako. Alden chuckled. They continued their fun bantering since traffic was bad, as usual. The subject about the missing panties forgotten for the time being. Then..

A: Ahhm balik tayo ulit sa panties, what do you mean this is not the first time you did this?
M: Almost everytime I wear white, I had to go commando kasi nga kita yung pantyline. Even if mag-thong ako pag white nahahalata pa rin.
A: Oh!
M: And I'm not a fan of the thong, maganda lang syang tignan.
A: Why?

Control, control, control. Stop the vivid images!!! He said to himself in panic.
Maine sat up straight in her seat, and looking right ahead.

M: You really want to talk about this? Kaya mo talaga? I think I'm embarrassing you, pula mo na oh!
A: hahaha, sige na nga, pati katawan ko kampi sa yo. Nilalaglag pa ako.
M: I'm so proud of you, though. Behave ka talaga, you didn't even try to kiss me.
A: Eh pano naman ang dark ng lipstick mo, mahahalata sa lips ko yan.
M: hahaha kaya nga yan lipstick ko para mag behave ka.
A: Wag masyadong magsaya, di pa tapos ang gabi.

If that's not a threat I don't know what is, she squirmed in excitement.

-TO BE CONTINUED-