Molto

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
FICTION| Kathang-isip
No proof-reading done, my apologies.
©irma_mahlee IG

Almost three weeks.. Three weeks of torture. I cannot complain, though. I see her every single day, we sleep in one roof. What more can I ask for?

BUT.. it's not enough. I used to think I am a very patient man. Always grateful & content. But when it comes to Maine, I found out I'm very selfish. Being with her, even when we're physically close, is not enough. It just magnifies my longing. Longing to be with her, to hear her whimper & moan. To spend the entire night with her & letting their bodies do the talking.

Ang hirap magnakaw ng alone time with her here, what with everyone constantly with them. They were able to find a way back home but in Italy? Forget it.

Shit nakakahiya andami kong reklamo!  Dapat masaya ako lagi kaming magkasama. Meng is extra clingy & touchy here, much to my delight. But wait, does she miss me as much as I miss her? Does she miss IT? Di ko naman pwede tanungin ng derecho baka masampal naman ako!

The closest I got to sleeping with her was the night we spent under the stars. That night was one for the books, too. It was not too cold out, so after dinner, we went out for a walk to admire the full moon by the lake.

Ang sarap ng kwentuhan namin. And miraculously, we were left by ourselves. Tapos bigla na lang sabi ni Meng, "kuha ka ng blanket & pillow, I'll get something to drink." Syempre nag-hang na utak ko sa blanket & pillow, di ba? Nagtampisaw lang naman sa gutter utak ko.

Long story short, we had a romantic picnic while enjoying the low-hanging fullmoon by the lake, sipping wine and swapping stories about everything and anything. When we got tired, humiga kami and snuggled close kasi lumalamig na as the night progressed.

Good thing we had a chance to momol, pero not too comfy kinda momol. We were both super conscious of people who might walk in on us. But still, I acted like the prebuscent teen in heat who was on the verge of tearing Meng's clothes off, throwing caution to the wind.

Shit, kelan pa ako naging aso? Yung tipong kung saan abutan yun na? It took all my willpower to rein in THE KRAKEN, as in may sarili siyang isip. Let's just say that night was a 'blue balls' kinda night.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I love spending time with Meng, with or without skinship or momol, I swear to God! Pero kadalasan may hinahanap ang katawan ko, tsaka ng alaga kong Kraken.

I've been nursing my blue balls for almost three weeks now so cut me some slack. Maine, the sight & the smell of her is not helping any. Everything she does short-circuits my brains & directly affects my organ down south.

A glimpse of her neck, how she brushes her hair to the side.. whenever she wets her lips.. Aaargh! Every night he gets vivid visions of what he can do to her.

Having her just a few steps from his bedroom is TORTURE. Kung  pwede lang maglakad itong alaga ko, andon na to sa kwarto ni Maine nagmamakaawa.

Dinadaan ko na lang sa dasal pero lagi kong naririning sabi ni God, "I told you so, kaya pinagbawal ko pre-marital sex di ba?" Anong isasagot mo? Eh di, "I'm sorry, Lord!"

Ang hirap hirap hirap talaga! Kusang nag-iinit katawan ko at hinahanap siya. Parang alam ng katawan ko na masyado nang matagal tsaka ang lapit lang niya. It's like her presence & proximity are reverberating all around me & taunting me.
Three weeks, dude!

One really cold night, we ended work quite late. Maine & I were dead on our feet. The cold weather didn't help any. My nose resembled Rudolph's (the red-nosed reindeer, mehehe corny ko). Syempre kahit pagod, binully pa rin ako ni Meng.