Flash Fic

Naughty, SPG!
FICTION| Kathang-isip

Trumpets🎺

I caught her looking like 8 times. Twice I made sure if she really is. Now she's at it again. She always does this if we are not alone. Kasi if we are, she pretends to be all cool & barely looks at me.

Wth, don talaga sya tumitingin eh! Nakakailang na. He then went near her, near enough to whisper to her, "May problema ba tayo?"

She looked at me as if I'd gone mad. Then rolled her eyes at me. Ah, nagiinarte ka pa ha? He whispered to her again, "Saan ka nakatingin kanina?"

He saw the blush start from her neck to slowly creep up her face & her eyes grew wide then started to blink fast. Haaa, huli ka!!! Then she turned around and left him.

Patay nagalit pa 'ata. He followed her as she was trying very hard to ignore him, until it's time to leave.

In the car, she still remained quiet. Alden turned to look at her, she's just looking up ahead. "Can I help you with your seatbelt?"

She just nodded. Shoot, na-offend ko yata.
He was about to apologize when she suddenly groaned.

"Eeehhh, sorry na, di ko sinasadya!"
"What do you mean?"
"Di ko sinasadya to stare at it! Ikaw naman kasi eh!"
"Anong ginawa ko?"
"Just.. just wear dark colored pants para.. Para di obvious yung Pambansang Trumpet mo!"