One hot summer day..

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
Because today's KS is pure FIRE!🔥
For mature audience only! FICTION!
The usual disclaimer applies, no proof reading done, my apologies. ©leysam17 IG

"Sige nga, ngayon mo gawin yung ginagawa mo kanina sa harap ng milyon milyong tao!" Alden said with a straight face, his eyes menacing & challenging. "Ito naman di na mabiro, ang cute mo kasi hahaha!" She responded weakly.
"Ahh, nagawa mo pang tumawa ah!" He said as he closed the gap between them.
"Ano bah! Joke nga lang" Maine retorted but there's a slight panic in her voice.

"Hindi ako nagjo-joke, Maine, sumusobra ka na! I told you what it does to me, di joke yung sinasabihan kita don't bite your lip!"

"But I was joking about your video, hello!"
She said then turned her back to him, in the closed & cramped area of the coaster, his proximity is drowning her. She's flustered because Alden seem really pissed.

"No, you're teasing me & biting your lip in public kahit sinabi ko nang nababaliw ako everytime you do that. Kaya sige, tayong dalawa lang andito. I dare you to bite your lip now." Alden replied turning her to face him.

Lord, help me, she thought, her heart beating in her throat. She's nervous & excited at the same time, shouldn't she be worried because he looks like he's about to explode?

She raised her head defiantly & looked at him. "I'm waiting, Maine," Alden stated raising his brow, all the while looking at her lips.

She wet her lips, her lower lip quivered nervously so she bit it. Immediately she heard his resigned groan & felt his lips crush hers.

She's been kissed by Alden numerous of times, too many times she lost count. To her limited experience, he's a demi-god in kissing, she felt he mastered that art, she didn't want to speculate or think how that came about..shit teka lang yung mga kamay nya, hoy!!! Her thoughts are going haywire!

But she has never been kissed like this!!! It's like having dirty, hot sex through kissing!!! Wild!

After the lip-crushing start he calmed down a bit and nibbled on her lower lip until she relaxed and parted them. Then he dipped his tongue in her mouth, challenging hers to a duel, just like that!
Both his hands are cradling her head to get free & easy access to her mouth, then one hand went under her button down shirt to grope her breasts, caressing them.

Her panic rose when she felt her body responding to his kisses & his touch, totally betraying her! Wait, wait! She gently push him away, both of them breathing heavily. "Babe, not here, baka may pumasok," she protested weakly. "Ni-lock ko," he replied and started pulling her to him again. Mained kissed him chastely, his heavy lidded smolder makes her knees weak. "Not here, babe, please?" Maine pleaded as she hugged him tighly.

She felt Alden sigh deeply and released her. Resting his forhead to hers, he said, "Stop teasing me babe, that's exactly what's going to happen if you do that again, lakompake sino andyan at nasa tv tayo." And she believed him, the glint in his eyes told her he's not kidding.

Outside the coaster, Rogelio 1 whispers to Rogelio 2: "Pag 'tong van umalog-alog ayawan na ah!"