Wham! Baam!

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
Highly flammable, not for public reading!

Unbeta'd work, apologies!
©Pinterest

Meng turned off her TV as the closing credits of EB flashed on the screen. She decided to dry her hair in front of the electric fan while waiting for Alden. While there are no signs of jetlag yet, she decided to meet up with him.

She got his message earlier that he'll leave the studio right after. No plans of going out so she's just wearing a casual shirtdress, so she can lounge comfortably while waiting.

Brrrrrrrrb Brrrrrrrrrb Brrrrrrrrb!

She didn't realize she dozed off. She quickly answered her phone.

"Hello? Asan ka na?" Super lambing.

"Oh ba't ganyan boses mo?"

"Ha?"

"Ba't ang husky, at ang lambing?"

"Ah kasi nakatulog ako, at nami-miss na kita."

"Lika, baba ka dito, patingin ng na-miss."

"Ha? San tayo? di ako bihis."

"Sandali lang, we'll just go for a short drive, so I can welcome you back properly." His voice is like melted dark chocolate laced with chili.

Meng quickly ran down the stairs, telling Nanay that they will just get something & she'll be back with Alden shortly.

She went out the gate just as he's pulling up. He went out to open the door for her, smiling at her.
As soon as he got in he automatically pulled her in for a kiss. He let her feel how much he missed her. How hungry he is for her touch and for her!

Maine's arms went to his shoulders hugging him tight, returning the kiss also to show how much she missed him. They're both trying to press their upper bodies together but it's impossible to do that in the car. Alden groaned his frustration. And slowly released her.

"I miss you, too!" He said giving her nose a peck.

"San tayo punta? At ba't amoy roses di.." She turned around to look at the backseat & found boxes of blood red roses, littered with yellow ones.

" She turned around to look at the backseat & found boxes of blood red roses, littered with yellow ones

"Ay may pabulaklak ka na naman! You didn't have to, you know. Ikaw lang sapat na."

"But I love giving you flowers!"