Morocco

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Fiction|Kathang Isip
Unbeta'd work, apologies.
© Pinterest

They had a very long day! It started even before sunrise, but what an experience it was to see the sun rise over the magical Sahara desert!

The photo shoot was done in three separate locations. The Sahara desert, the Souk in Marrakech & the amazing Casablanca. Everywhere they look at is a feast for the eyes.

But everything pales in comparison to Maine's beauty. She exudes a completely different vibe here. Her make-up accentuated her eyes more. She had henna tattoos all over her hands, feet & parts of her body.

He almost bit his tongue off when he first saw her fully made up & wearing her Bedouin tribe-inspired dress which exposed her midriff.

As usual, he had a really hard time focusing at the task on hand. The shoot required them to be almost joined at the hip. Magkapalitan na halos ang mukha.

Ayan na naman si Kraken, uncontrollable na naman, he's been trying to hide his hard-on, requesting dark pants from the wardrobe, baka may kukuha na naman ng picture & post it on Twitter for everyone to see, much to his embarrasment.

There's just something about Morroco, the place gives off this unpalpable sexual energy. The sounds, the sights, the smell- everything screams SEX!
Or is it just me? Alden thought resignedly.

They had dinner together with the staff & crew & some of the sponsors. They ate al fresco so they were able to see how the sky change colors from yellow orange to red at dusk.

After dinner he & Maine went for a walk along the pool area of the majestic Grace Marrakech.

"Grabe tong lugar na 'to no? Kakaiba! Parang may heartbeat!"

"Na-feel mo rin?"

"Ha?" Looking at her sexily.
(Run to EB FB page & look for A&M's FB Live feed & watch Alden's facial expression when he said 'Ha?'. Hold that in your memory, that's what he did here.)

"Nilalandi mo ba ako, Alden Richards?"

"Ano sa tingin mo, Maine Mendoza?"

"Wag ako at wag dito!"

"At bakit?"

"Ay naku, Alden, matulog na nga tayo, pagod ako!"

"Huy alas 8 pa lang! Grabe naman mood change mo parang kisapmata! Maine, wait!"

"Sorry, maaga pa kasi tayo bukas. Tulog na tayo, ok?" She stood on her toes to reach his cheek for a kiss. Then walked toward her room. Just like that!

Ano bang problema non? He went to his room, stewing in frustration. Ang sungit sungit naman non at bigla lang akong iniwan!

"Brrrrrb, brrrrrb, brrrrrrb!"

Oh tapos tatawag ka sa Facetime! Hay nako mga babae talaga!

"Yes?" Suplado ng bery light.

"Hi Alden, sorry na, wag ka nang magalit. Pagod lang ako."

"Eh di matulog ka na.."