Unravel 2- the morning after

Fiction| KATHANG ISIP

Maine woke up with a start. She can't move, both her arms and legs are intertwined with Alden's. Fully awake now she turned to look at him, just inches from her face. Arujusko, kagwapo naman kahit tulog!!! Maine thought. She can't seem to look away, his long lashes fanned his cheeks & his delectable lips slightly parted! Panginoon ko! Anlapit, lalo ako hindi makahinga!
She's trying very hard to extricate herself from his tight embrace without disturbing him. Arm's out, yung legs ko na lang po, huhu! Then suddenly, Alden pulled her back to his embrace, burrying his face to her neck. His stubble pricking her neck & a giggle escaped, her hand going to her mouth to cover it. He nuzzled her neck again, more giggles. Just then she noticed his chest shaking, he's laughing!
M: bruho ka! Kanina ka pa pala gising!!!
A: aray naman! Good morning! Ansarap ng tulog ko!!! Ikaw?
Maine is desperately trying to get out of bed pero nakaipit pa rin sya.
M: uy bangon na tayo baka ma-late pa tayo.
A: kith muna! (pabebe Alden in the morning is hard to resist)
M: aga aga ang harot! (Pecks on the cheek)
Alden suddenly pulled her and she landed on the bed again. Alden slowly lowers his head aiming his kiss on her parted mouth, just then they both heard a knock on the door.
Daddy Bae: mga anak gising na at mag almusal.
Maine jumped off the bed & ran to the bathroom.
A: ok dad, bababa na kami (laughing quietly)
Then he went to knock on the bathroom door.
A: Meng, labas na, buksan mo ligo na rin ako.
M: (opening the door) Tayo lang ba andito the whole night? Si Riza? Ano bang nangyari? (Slight panic)
A: aba, ewan ko? basta ako himbing ng tulog ko. (Smirk)
M still looking pensive.
A: I'm just kidding, ano ba? Natulog lang tayo no?
M: promise?
A: (lowered his voice) basta ako tulog, ewan ko sa yo, baka may nalalaman kang iba. Aray, hahaha!
M: tumigil ka na nga! Kainis ka!
Alden's laughter followed her to the guest room.
After a while, Alden knocked on Maine's door.
M: come in!
A found her combing her wet hair, facing the mirror.
A: ready ka na? (Smile) tara! Ohh, smile naman, wag kang mukhang guilty baka ano iisipin nila! (Laughing)
Maine's face fell & she looked really worried.
A: uyy naman, joke lang haha! Ang cute mo.
M: hiya ako eh, alam ata ng dad mo na tayong dalawa lang natulog sa room mo.
A: andon si Riza, baka lumipat lang ng maaga.
M: sure ka ah!
A: mukha kang guilty eh, may alam ka ba na di ko alam? Aray ko hahaha! Tara baba na tayo.
Maine walked to where Alden waited.
M: (lowered voice) you sure you kept your hands to yourself? The whole night?
A: (blushing) wuuuuy! Oo naman!
M: weeh, sinong mukhang guilty ngayon?