Home

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Unbeta'ed as usual. FICTION!
© @piecesofchi

"Please, Meng, sleep early. Papasok ka na bukas. Papunta na ako ng airport, don't wait up please."

"Eeeehhh wala kang internet inflight, antagal di kita makausap!" Whining.

He had to pause when he felt his entire body tingle at what she said. It's his weakness everytime she's being clingy. With his eyes closed, he chuckled away his 'kilig'.

"Baby, I will be there in no time. Alam mo naman miss na miss na rin kita but buong trip ko dito puyat ka! Ang lalim na naman ng mga mata mo."

"Hirap matulog wala ka eh!" Pouting.

"Basta promise me you'll get some sleep! Ayoko puyat ka pagdating ko."

"Dahil..?"

"Ayoko lang.." he smirked.

"Dali na, ba't ayaw mo pagod ako pagdating mo?"

"Love, sabi ko puyat, hindi pagod." He chuckled, sabay sarabe.

"Whatevs! Bilis na, tell me."

"Kasi gusto ko mapuyat at mapagod tayo together." He said this in his bedroom voice, barely above whisper.

"Eeeeeehhhh, malandi ka talaga. Sige na matulog na ako para di ako pagod hahaha!"

"Good girl, grabe miss na miss kita. I can't wait to be with you, to smell you and feel you."

"Ummm, talk is cheap, mag show & tell na lang tayo when you get here." She replied in a really low voice, a sign she's affected by what he said.

"Hmmm, I like that, sleep well. I love you, baby ko!"

"I love you more! Ingat sa byahe!"

////////

Alden breezed through Customs & Immigration. He asked Leysam and Mama Ten to take care of his luggage so he can immediately leave the airport.

Thankfully the airport is quiet this late in the evening. Except for one or two pictures with some airport staff. No one got word about his flight details, thank God. It's not that he doesn't want the fans to see him, but it's a matter of how fast he'll get home to see Meng.

In 25 minutes he's already in his car,
Speeding through traffic towards Maine. In a few minutes he will be able to touch her. Not her image on his phone. But the real, breathing, fiery Maine! His heart is beating fast in anticipation.

They exhanged a few messages and calls in between lay over. She's not feeling well after her work out. Alden told her she shouldn't have gone to the gym knowing she's feeling under the weather. Hay naku naman!

He sent a quick text to his dad that he's back. He called Maine's PA to check. Maine turned in early, she said, but she asked to wake her up by 11pm.

"Naku, wag mo na syang gisingin, ate. Masama pa rin ba pakiramdam nya?"

"Nilalagnat po sya kanina pero nakainom na po ng gamot, sir."

"Sige, bilhan ko na lang sya ng soup. Basta wag  na lang maingay para hindi sya maistorbo. Matulog ka na, may susi naman ako."

"Ok po."

//////

Alden entered the darkened living room using his key. He sighed in relief, finally! He put down the soup he bought on the kitchen counter. Then headed to the bedroom.

He made as little noise as possible, he went directly to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. He didn't so much as look at her sleeping form on the bed because he might not be able to resist kissing her.

After donning his boxers (yep, boxers lang), he tiptoes his way to the bed. He stopped, just taking in the sight. The room is dark, Meng prefers it that way so she can easily sleep.

The light from the glass window illuminates the room, giving it a romantic glow. She's lying on her side, wearing a silky, strappy nightie, leaving more than half of her back exposed.

She hates wearing these sexy things he bought her dahil nilalamig daw sya so he knows she wore it especially for him. He smirked, sana wala na lang suot.

He went to her side and very slowly put his arms around her while nuzzling her neck. She moaned, she's so warm to his touch. Jeez, may fever pa!

But he got carried away by her smell, her warmth, that he can finally feel her body. She sleepily turned to him and tried to focus her eyes on him.

"Hey, andito ka na.." She dazedly looked at him with a small smile, hand sweetly cupping his face.

"May lagnat ka, wait kuha muna ako ng gamot."

"No!" She protested then proceeded to pull his face to her, kissing him hungrily.

Everything turned into a blur after that. He kissed her, or wherever his lips landed, there was an urgency in both of their kisses & touch. They were both feeling the sweet ache of longing for each other, of feeling bereft without the other.

The longer they are in the relationship, the harder it becomes when they're apart. During this trip Meng found herself sobbing while on Facetime with Alden, which surprised him. She said it's so frustrating to be able to see him yet not being able touch him.

So all their pent up emotions came to the fore. It's like they were both revering each other through each kiss, each touch, each nip and lick.

She moaned loudly when Alden sucked in her hardened nipple while kneading her other breast. She reached down to feel him, making him groan.

She quickly took off his boxers and her undies. He gave her a questioning look, he's not halfway done yet. He's planning on re-acquainting himself with every inch of her body.

"I want you, NOW!" She said this earnestly, frantically.

She pulled him to her, lips finding one another, tongue dueling impetuously. He moaned when she grabbed him again, pulling him to her.

"Slow down, babe!"

"Please, now!"

She spread her legs to accommodate him, he nearly passed out at the unadulterated pleasure of sliding into her, inch by inch. Her body so warm, much much warmer inside.

He started moving, their moans & whimpers creating their very own love song. Her feverish body is making him sweat. Every thrust is excruciatingly sweet, it's a totally new sensation. Her unusually warmer folds driving him out of his mind.

She grasped at his shoulder tightly, her other hand grabbed his butt, nails digging into his flesh as she came violently. He can feel her wetness gush through him.

His body is covered in sweat, he wanted to prolong the luscious feeling for a while longer but every thrust is mind blowing that he no longer can control it.

His last thrust is all about satisfaction, about assuaging all the pain the distance brought them. He succumbed to it and his last thought was, he's finally home.