64- Bumped Into Each Other

AUTHOR'S NOTE: MAGSISIMULA NG MAG-EXPLORE SI SHANAIA ! HAHAHA. HULAAN NIYO NALANG KUNG SINO ANG MAGIGING ALA-TOUR GUIDE NIYA ALL THE WAY AROUND.

#SHANAIER ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

**************
[ SHANAIA'S POV ]

" Playmate, I'll just go shopping in the mall near here, okay? Wait for me here by 4 pm. " I said to Kath as I put my cellphone inside my bag.

Today is Saturday and I was wondering if I could go check the malls here in the Philippines, specially the malls here near pur city. By Monday, Kuya will be already here. He's so protective to me and I'm pretty sure he will never let me go by myself, he'll leave me with anyone as long as he can trust him/her. That's why, I want to spend my free time going to where I want to go.

" Oh? Punta ka sa mall? Sure ka bang kaya mo ng mag-isa? Alam mo naman, ibang-iba ang Pilipinas sa nakasanayan mong lugar, Aya. " playmate replied.

Yeah. My Mom and Dad also warned me about the bad guys roaming around the Philippines nowadays. But, I also thought that, this country is overpopulated so maybe,I don't have the chance to encounter them. Haha!

" No, no. It's okay, playmate. One more thing, I just wanna enjoy because Kuya is coming by Monday. You know naman how overprotective my Kuya is to me di ba? Ayaw niya akong paalisin o palabasin ng bahay if he's not with me or if anyone he can trust is not with me. It shows as if I'm a 7-year old little girl needing some kind of adult guidance. But for God's sake! I'm now a teen. Of course I want to explore how to be alone in this world. I wanna learn how to be independent. It seems so ugly to be dependent to them when I know that someday, magkakapamilya rin si Kuya and he's gonna live me alone too. Right? "

" Hay. Sige na. Basta, mag-iingat ka ha? Sagot pa kita kapag may nangyaring hindi maganda. Mag enjoy ka pero gusto ko, maging alert ka pa rin at ingatan mo pa rin sarili mo. Be back at four okay? "

I just nodded and got out of the house. I rode on a taxi. Hindi naman sa pagiging maarte, pero gusto ko lang na in  private ang form of transpotation ko. Yes, I know how to right public transpo but, I just need cold air right now. Summer na kasi dito and, you might experience heat stroke especially when you're not used to this weather.

When I saw the Mall, I said para po to the driver and gave my payment. I went inside the mall. Surprisingly, the mall here is just so good to be true. It is totally different compared to the malls I used to go, but, this is also very beautiful. There were lots of people roaming around and I can loudly here buzzzzzzzz all over the place. Every people has their own topic and there is so much noise pollution, but it's fine. I mean, what will you expect to a mall? Of course there will be a lot of people and a lot of chit chat.

My first stop-over is in the Department Store. My parents gave me allowance naman to buy what I need and what I want. I checked on some dresses and high heels and I asked a saleslady.
" Excuse me Miss. " I said.

" Ano po yon, Maam? " she said, talking in a different accent. Well, maybe she is a Bisaya. My parents told me about the accents I may encounter here.

" How much is this Celine 4 inches High Heels? I love it because of the crystals and the color of the shoes. So, tell me. How much is that High Heels? " I asked her.

" Ah, Mam. I am not understanding English. But, I understand what you talk about. You, questioned me how mach is this shoes? It is 5,999 pesos Maam. Im sorry if  I do not talk very good in English. "  she said.

Why is she saying sorry to me? Is it because of the way she talks to me in English? She do not have to be sorry. It's okay. I still understood what she said naman e.