Chapter 16

"OMG best Saturday ever!" Yells Jess running over and hugging me.

"Haha it was fun wasn't it!" I say to her

"Yeah! Hey you should come spend the night with me tonight! You wouldn't mind Harry, would you?" Jess asks Harry while standing in the fair parking lot.

"No I wouldn't. Would you zayn?" Zayn just shakes his head and smiles at Jess.

"Yay! Sleepover! You guys can have a manly one while me and Ellie have our own!" Jess cheers. The boys just laugh and Harry walks towards me.

"Don't go crazy tonight okay babe?" Harry says pulling me into his arms.

"Why would I? It's 1am not really much to do now." I chuckle laying my head on on his chest.

"Just he careful. I love you Ell-"

"Hey girls." Harry gets interrupted by someone speaking. I feel Harry's grip tighten around me as if he doesn't want me to see who it was. I manage to turn around and it's Patrick. Damn it. He just ruined my night. I look up at Harry and of course his eyes are black. Zayn looks over at us. I hear Jess call him an asshole under her breath.

"What was that?" Patrick snaps his head towards Jess. Before she can respond zayn pulls her behind him.

"Patrick I think it's best you leave. Now." Zayn growls. Patrick just looks at us and walks away while laughing. I sigh with relief.

"Thank god that wasn't intense. Thank you zayn." Zayn smiles and turns to talk to Jess.

"You aren't staying with her tonight." I look at Harry with an confused expression.

"What? No. Why?" I ask him causing him to look down at me.

"Harry he won't hurt me. He doesn't even know where Jess lives. Please. I'm fine. Even if you say no I'm still going." I say to him.

"Harry man just let her go." Zayn Says to Harry. Harry just glares at him and gives in.

"Fine. You girls better get going. It's late. I love you Ellie." Harry says kissing me.

"I love you too." I says hugging him.

"Take my car. I'll stay with zayn tonight okay?" He gives me the keys and leads me and Jess to his car. We exchange one last I love you, then I head to Jess's house.

••••••

"Omg did you see how zayn stood up to Patrick! Ugh so hot!" Jess squeals. I just laugh.

"So you like him yeah?" I ask her.

"Yes. I really do. He's different. In a good way. He's sweet and very attractive." She blushes looking at her phone.

"Omg did you get his number!" I yell grabbing her phone.

"No! Ellie! Hahah stop! Please give it back!" She whines while she chases me around her house. She finally trips me and I collapse on the couch.

"Ugh fine! All he said was okay with a winky face. What are y'all talking about." I smirk at her. She just shakes her head and sticks her tongue out at me.

"So you really like Harry don't you?" She asks me off guard and I blush.

"Of course I do. He's amazing. I love him. He was my first." I say casually turning on the T.V. I look over to Jess and her mouth is wide open. I can't help but laugh.

"What the hell! OMG! When did this happen! Why didn't you tell me! OMG! ELLIE" Jess says while throwing a pillow at me pretty hard.

"Ow! Rude. And like a month ago. It was amazing. That's when I knew I really loved him." I smile at her.

"Awww omg. This is like a cute love story! Aw aw!" Jess says while hugging me.

••••••

"Jess. Jesssssss. JESS!" I yell smacking her in the face.

"Jesus. What?" She groans.

"I'm gonna go home. Or to Harry's. If he's there, Okay? I love you!" I say walking towards the door.

"Love ya too." She mumbles while sprawled out on the living room floor.

I get in Harry's car and pull out of her drive way. I turn down the road and make my way to Harry's. I drive for a while and pull up.

"Hey babe!" Harry greets me outside.

"How are you." I say smiling giving him a hug.

"Lovely. Would you like some breakfast?" He asks me.

"Please? I'm starving." He shakes his head and we walk inside.

Harry makes me breakfast and it's delicious like always. We sit and talk about random stuff.

"So Zayn said he really likes Jess. Does she like him?" Harry asks. I smile and nod. He just laughs.

"They would be so cute together! Ugh I hope he asks her to be his girlfriend." I say stuffing toast in my face.

"Ellie you can't rush things." Harry says.

"Why not? We did." I say with a mouth full of food. Harry furrows his eyebrows at me.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. And well we are different. You know what I am. Jess doesn't." Harry says, then continues.

"Which reminds me. Have you thought about being with me. Forever." Harry says looking down at his hand. I drop my fork and swallow.

"Uh yeah. I have. I do want to be your forever Harry. But I also want to have a normal life. I want kids. I want to eat human food. I don't want my parents to die with out me, but then again I don't want to die with out you. I just need a little more time to think. Okay?" I say getting up and sitting on his lap. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Okay."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry that it's short and boring. Next chapter will be so awesome you'll die! Lol jk. But it will be longer and drama filled!!

COMMENT AND VOTE

Love ya! 💕

Analise