Chapter 19

"Jess. I really do NOT want to go in there." I say sitting in my car not unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Babe? There is a pretty good chance Harry isn't even here. He wasn't here yesterday. And you would have seen his car in the parking lot. Do you?" Says asks me and I look around. Sigh.

"No it's not." I mumble unbuckling my seat belt and get out. Jess gets out also and we meet zayn at the front. He smiles and gives us both hugs.

"Welcome back." He smiles at me.

"Zayn it's only been a day." I say looking around, and sighing. The bell rings and I cringe. Jess walks with Zayn to his locker so I'm left alone. I walk looking down at my shoes not wanting to look at anyone. I soon see someone's feet right in front of me and I try to back up.

"Whoa, oh my gosh. I'm sorry." The person says while grabbing my arm so I don't fall at him running into me. I look up and he's beautiful. He has black hair and blue eyes. An amazing jawline and perfect teeth.

"Uh.. Yeah. It's okay. Thanks." I stumble out and pull my arm away slowly. He chuckles.

"My names William." He smiles at me while holding out his hand.

"Ellie." I smile back and shake his hand.

We walks with me to my first period and he tells me how he's just moved here. It's weird. There has been a lot of new students this year; I don't care though, I appreciate the new eye candy. He's so funny, he's made me laugh about ten times just while walking to my first period. I almost forgot what it was like to smile an laugh since Harry left. Sure it's only been two days but thats a long time to me.

"Alright well this is my class." I say smiling ad stopping in front of door.

"Oh okay. Well hey can I get your number? Maybe we can hangout sometime." He asks looking at me straight on the eyes. I'm caught off guard a little because I've never been for my number before. But I smile and hand it to him.

"Great. Ill see ya later maybe? Bye Ellie." He says giving me a quick hug and walking away.

I turn around and literally scream inside. I don't like him obviously. I have a boyfriend. I think? Do I? I mean he left so I'm basically free. But I don't want to be. I want Harry. But I am also not going to be a zombie any longer. Maybe me an William can be just friends? But what if it turn into more then that. What? No Ellie stop. You just met him. You want Harry. But do I want Harry? I mean he hasn't tried calling or anything. Maybe he is done with me. Forever.

••••••

School is finally over and I make my way to Jess's locker.

"Well hello! How was school today. Was it okay?" She asks me questions like she's my mother.

"Yes it was perfect actually." I smile at the thought of William.

"Haha why is that?" She asks me with a smirk.

"I just met a kid, William." I say to her.

"Omg yes. Hes flawless I know." We both laugh.

"Yeah he gave me his number. I don't know if I should text him or something. I mean I love Harry. And always will. I just don't know if he still feels the same. I just don't know what to do." I sigh looking at my shoes. Ew. They're pretty dirty maybe I should wash them.

"Ellie. I understand what you're saying. Just hang out with him as friends. And if Harry doesn't show up by Saturday. You're free." She says slamming the locker as zayn walks up. He just stares at me.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Who were you guys talking about. Zayn asks.

"William. The new kid." I say. Zayns eyes become black like Harry's when he gets mad or threatened.

"Whoa? Why what's wrong." I ask him. He thinks for a while then his eyes go back to there normal golden brown. That was weird.

"Nothing. Lets go home." He says smiling and we get into our cars, or Jess with me and zayn his own.

••••••

It is Friday and Jess and zayn came over to have movie night with me. They also make dinner for me. It was sweet. I haven't really talked to William in a while. Only at school and a little while texting. We haven't hung out yet but he makes the pain of Harry go away.

"Are you alright Ellie?" Zayn questions me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yup." I say popping the p when all of a sudden the door bell rings. I stop chewing my food and drop my fork. I start to get up but zayn stops me.

"No. I'll get it." He says pushing me back and walking to the door. Is it Harry? When zayn turns around and gives me a worried look my question was answered. I run over there and try to open the door but of course zayn stops me.

"Ellie I said no. Let me talk to him first." He growls at me and I back off.

••••••

Zayns POV

I walk outside close the door then slam Harry against the porch wall. He is clearly surprised.

"You have some nerve coming here Harry. What do you want?" I growl threw gritted teeth. I know he's stronger then me but he doesn't try to get me off.

"To see Ellie." He says casually.

"No. You are not. You hurt her Harry." I say to him letting him go and step back.

"Yes I will. I'm her boyfriend. And I know I hurt her thats why I am here. To apologize to her. I need her Zayn, please." Harry begs with tears in his eyes. I know he's genuinely sorry but I still don't know.

"Harry it's not that easy. In all our time we have been alive together I have never seen you like this. But you left her here alone. Do you know who was here with her all this time? Me! I was! You weren't! You didn't see how hurt she was. It hurt me so much because I didn't know what to do. I couldn't help her because I wasn't the one who did it to her. You screwed up Harry. Why did you show up today? Because you think you can make "movie night" all better?" I raise my voice at him. I am really getting annoyed.

"What? No zayn! I decided to come today because I have finally decided what I want to say to her. And I know you were the only one here! I thank you so much for being here for her. I was just scared she would leave me. I don't want her to be afraid of me. When I was beating up Patrick I heard the fear in her voice and then I pushed her into the lockers. I just freaked out. I almost hurt her really bad. I mean what if I lost my temper with her like I did patrick. I couldn't live with myself." Harry says running his hand threw his hair an his voice shaky. I finally give in.

"Fine. But if you hurt her again I swear I will hurt you. My best friend or not no girl deserves to be left alone." I glare at him and he follows me inside.

••••••

Ellie's POV

"Ellie." I tense when I hear Harry's voice. I actually start to get mad.

"Harry." I say walking up to him fast and slapping him across the face. I obviously know he cant feel it but i sure did shock him. I can't believe I just did that. But shit, he deserved it.

"Ellie!" Jess gasps.

"No. I deserve it. Can we talk outside?" Harry says looking at me with a sad expression. I just mumble an 'I guess'. I thought it would be easy and I would just fly into his arms and forgive him. But it's not I'm actually really mad at him.

He leads me outside and closes the door behind him. Then he starts to sob like I was when he left me. Oh my gosh. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Harry?" I say and he grabs me in the tightest hug to where I can't breathe. The moment is just so intense I start to cry also.

"Harry. It's okay." I say holding into him.

"No Ellie. It's not."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope this chapter is good. Idek.

Please.. Please... PLEASE! VOTE! & comment.

Love you guys! And thanks for ALMOST 400 READS!

•Analise💕