Chapter 42

Harry looks down deeply into his coffee cup filled with other liquids. His eyes twitching, eyebrows furrowed with worry. He's knee jumping up and down with anxiety.

The kitchen in which we are all sat at the table is too quiet for my comfort. I look at Jess who is laying on her outstretched arm across the table. Zayn, leaned back into his chair staring at the ceiling. And me? Well I'm looking at all of them waiting for someone to say something.

It's been 5 months since me and Jess were changed. Harry said he would come some time in the summer. Is this the day? Is this why everyone is acting strange? Acting as if we hadn't prepared for this moment.

"Guys." I speak up. Everyone's heads snap up and meet my gaze.

"What?" Harry whispers.

"Why are you whispering!? What is going on? Is today the day? If so we shouldn't just be sitting here doing nothing." I snap at Harry.

He glares at me and stands from the table. He finishes off his meal left in the cup and puts it in the sink. He turns back around and looks at me.

"Yes. Today is the day Ellie. Are you excited to kill? Are you thrilled about the fact that we are about to kill a man!?" He slams his hand down on the table and I bounce from my seat.

"Just a man? He killed all of your friends! He changed you two forcefully! You didn't want this! If we kill him, you know the outcome. I thought thats what you always wanted!?" I'm now yelling right in his face. He clenches his jar and try's to control his breathing.

"Killing someone is not that easy Ellie. Yes I do want my mortality back, but he taught me everything I know." Harry looks down at the ground. At this point I can't even recognize the man standing in front of me.

Harry slowly opens his eyes and blinks again, as if in slow motion. He looks back up at me and the softness in his eyes is now gone. Something in my words clicked inside that little head of his, as he straightens his back and stands still.

"But he's given me more pain than anything. He threatened you. He will take you away from me if we don't fight. I won't let that happen." His hands are now gripping both of my cheeks. I look up at him and he slowly kisses my lips and pulls me in for a hug.

"So what do we do?" Jess speaks up and Harry lets go of me.

"Well. Get ready I guess. You know I don't even know where he is to be honest." Harry says looking at all of us.

"Wha..how are we suppose to find him?" I choke on my own words.

"Shit." We hear Zayn curse from across the table.

"What!?" I look at him. He puts his phone in his pocket and smiles.

"Well I just called his house and he answered haha he's home." Zayn cheers. We all look at him and burst into laughter.

"Well I guess we should get dressed then." Harry looks at me and I smile.

********

You guys should check out my other story also called 'Honest' thanks!

********

Here's a short update for you guys! I decided not to delete it for a special someone :) I hope it was okay.. I'll try and update more frequently.

Love you!

Analise :)

Comment and vote please!