Chapter 26

After Harry dropped me off at my house I decided just to go up to my room and lay down for a while. I throw my bag on the floor and striped off my jacket. I pad over to my stereo and plug in my phone. I scroll threw a few songs before I pick one. "Pompeii" by Bastille. This song is like a feel good song you know. It makes me feel happy.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of Nike athletic shorts. I put them on and walk over to restroom to put my hair up in a bun. Once it's done I start the song over and lay down on my bed. I roll over on my back an just stare at the ceiling. The only sound in this house is my music playing. No mom screaming for me to clean my room. No dad coming in to tickle me. I don't even know where they are. I miss them so much. I suddenly feel a warm liquid fall down my cheek. Why the hell am I crying. I should call my mom.

I roll back on my stomach and grab my phone. I click on my contacts and scroll for "Momma". It's sad that I don't have her number memorized but oh well. I click on her contact and it begins to call her. It rings twice and she answer.

"Ellie?" Says my mother.

"Hey mom!" I almost scream and sit up on my bed.

"Hey honey? What's wrong? Did something happen?" She sounds genuinely concerned.

"No mom. I just miss you and dad. When are you guys coming home?"

"Well we are only in Dallas honey. That's what? 4 or 5 hours away? We should be home before your birthday. Pinkie promise." Says my mother and I can't help but smile at her promise.

"Alright. Thanks mom."

"Anything for you hun. Me and your father have another case to run. I'll talk to you later alright? I love you Ellie." My mother says and I also say goodbye. She hangs up and I am no longer sad. I'm so happy that they will be here for my birthday! They can finally meet Harry!

I get pulled out of my thoughts from a knock at the front door. Is that Harry? I hope so! I run down stairs and open the door.

"Hey!" I squeal when I see Harry's smiling face.

"Hey babe!" He picks me up and spins me around.

"Where did you go?" I ask him when he finally puts me down.

"Oh just over to Zayns. Jess wants us to go to a festival tonight. Wanna go?" Harry tells me.

"The festival that is like half outside and inside? I would love too! I'll just go get ready okay? I'll have to dress warmly." I kiss him on the cheek and make my way back upstairs.

"Alright! We are leaving at 7. I'll make us diner before we go." I here Harry say from down stairs and smile. I've never had his food before.

I get up stairs and throw on a pair of jeans. I pull down my hair and pin my bangs back. I put on a cute long sleeve and a different colored scarf. I grab my uggs and coat and walk down stairs to Harry. When I reach the kitchen it smells so good.

"Mm what are you making?" I ask him. And I look over his shoulder at the stove.

"Spaghetti." He smiles and I kiss his cheek.

"It's ready." He walks over to the cabinets and grabs two plates and places the food on them. He places one on the table for me and then for him. We sit down and begin to eat.

"Oh my god. This is amazing." I tell him with my mouth full. He thanks me and we continue to eat and talk.

••••••

"Ready for the festival!" Jess squeals. As her and Zayn walk inside to my home.

"Yup! Me and Harry just finished eating, so yeah! Lets go!" I say grabbing Harry's hand and we make our way to the festival. Jess parks outside a building and we go inside. I'm thankful that the festival is inside because it's freezing outside.