Chapter 33

Harry's POV

Since Ellie is out getting me a gift I thought I could call Jess to help me find her one.

"What does she like?" I ask her as we walk around in the mall, hoping not to be spotted by Ellie herself.

"Um I don't know." Jess mumbles while chewing on a pretzel stick.

"You are no help." I sigh. I don't mean to be rude but seriously. What if I can't find her anything nice. What if he hates my gift.

"Sorry. Um well she likes nail polish." She states. We look at each other and burst into laughter.

"But seriously, she like anything really. I mean you're her boyfriend anything you get her she will love. Get her jewelry or something." Jess says looking around the mall.

"I'll get her a necklace. Fuck I don't know." I run my fingers threw my hair in frustration.

"Get her a lot of little things. Like a hoodie and a cute little ring. Or something cute!" Jess says. I shake my head and walk inside Kay jewelers. I look around for a while until I spot exactly what I want to get her.

"Hi. Um can I see that ring please." I point to the silver ring.

"Mhm." Says the lady behind the counter. She hands it to me and it's perfect.

"What size is this?" I ask her.

"Um.. A 7."

That's exactly her size. I defiantly have to get her this. Maybe I should get something engraved on it.

"I'll take it. Do you guys do engravings." The lady nods and I write down what I want on it and pay for the ring.

"It will be thirty minutes for the ring to be finished. Is that alright sir?" The sales lady asks me and I nod.

"What did you get on it?" Questions Jess.

"You'll see on Christmas." I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. We sit there and talk for a while until the ring is finally done. We walk out of the store and walk around the store for just a little but longer.

"Harry?" We hear a female voice say behind us. I immediately grab Jess's bag she got from Clair's and stuff my bag inside. I hand the bag back to Jess and wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"Hey babe." I smile sheepishly turning around to find Ellie starring at us.

"Haha what are you guys doing here." She says to Jess obviously not noticing the Kay Jewelers bag I was holding.

"I was just looking for a Christmas gift for you." I state walking over giving her a kiss on the cheek and hugging Zayn.

"Any luck?" She smiles and I shake my head.

"Not really."

Jess chuckles and I glare at her. She shrugs and leans back into Zayn.

"Are you guys done shopping?" I ask while lacing mine and Ellie's fingers together.

"Yup." She smiles at me.

"Well let's go home." I give her a kiss and we make our way outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry! Next chapter will be better.. I hope you liked this one tho!

Love you 💕

Comment, vote

Analise