Chapter 32

"It's William." I tug on Harrys jacket to try and cover my face. I look up at Harry and his whole eyes are completely black. William starts to walk towards us and he looks scarier then ever before. He's wearing a black leather jacket and skinny jeans. His black hair is gelled up like Harry's only his hair is shorter. You can see his green eyes for almost miles away. He gets closer and closer. William walks right in front of us and smirks and winks at me while walking past. I hear a very loud piercing noise inside my head and my knees buckle and I fall to the floor holding my head. The pain is so unbearable I begin to scream.

"Ellie!? Ellie stop! Ellie!" Harry tries to get me to calm down but it doesn't work. The ringing is my ear gets louder and louder by the minute.

"Fucking asshole!" Harry growls and runs toward William. William smiles and Harry grabs him by the neck and throws him against a tree. Since Williams attention is now off of me the ringing begins to fade. I look up to the two boys and see the tree broken in half that Harry threw William against.

William gets up and runs toward Harry and grabs the collar of Harry's shirt and slams his body on the sidewalk.

"Harry!" I screech and run towards him. William hears and compels me; I fall again in pain. Harry takes this opportunity to kick William in the face. Harry jumps up and grabs William by his hair and flings him into another tree, and then another. After William gets smashed into about 10 trees he doesn't fight back. Harry slams him to the ground one last time and beings to choke him. I now have strength to move and make my way towards the two.

"Harry. Harry stop." I whisper in his ear while he continues to push his knee down on Williams chest, and squeezes his grip around his neck tighter.

"Babe." I kiss his check and I feel him soften. His knuckles are now starting to show color again. Williams face is still blue from lack of oxygen. Harry looks at me but doesn't let go. He looks as if he should let him go or not.

"T-Thats right. Listen to your bitch as l-long as you can. S-She'll be dead soon." William speaks in a husky tone from Harry's grip around him. Harry looks down, smiles and then grabs the back of Williams head and chin. Before I know it Harry snaps his neck. I yelp and jump back away from Harry. I look over at William and he's limp. Dead even.

"Harry you killed him." I whisper.

"We have to go." He grabs my arm and I just let him drag me along. 'He killed him' are the only words going threw my head at the moment.

"I didn't. I knocked him out. He'll be getting up in about 5 minutes. You aren't going to be here when he does." Harry explains and I buckle my seatbelt.

"Oh well why didn't you?" I ask him.

"Because I can't do it without Zayn. We are the only two left that he created. He have to be the ones to kill him." Harry explains.

"He really wants me dead doesn't he?" I ask looking at Harry. He looks at me with worry and nods his head.

"But I will not let that happen. Ever." Harry says tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

••••••

It's now a week before Christmas and Harry has not backed off. He goes everywhere I go. If I have to pee he's outside the door talking to me the whole time. I made the mistake of not answering one time and he broke the door down. It is annoying, yes, but I don't want to die so I shouldn't complain.

"Harry I have to go to the mall." I say to him while I get dressed.

"And whys that?" He questions me.

"To find you a gift of course." I huff.

"Okay. We'll go when your ready."

"No. Just me. You can't see your gift before Christmas." I glare at him and he starts to object but I cut him off.

"I'll take zayn." I suggest to him and he relaxes.

"Fine. I'll call him." Harry says standing up dialing Zayns number.

I walk over to my closet and get my UGGs and put them on. I put my hair up in a pony tail, wrap a scarf around my neck and put on a cardigan. After I'm done getting dressed Harry comes to tell me Zayn is down stairs.

"Bye Harry. I love you." I give a kiss on the cheek before me and Zayn make our way outside.

"Ellie be careful. I'm not joking. Watch your surroundings." He tells me. "And you." He points towards zayn then continues. "Protect her with your everything. I'll call Jess and check up on her while your gone okay?" Zayn nods.

"I love you." Harry says to me as me and zayn make our way to his car.

"Off we go!" Zayn chirps backing out of the drive way.

••••••

"Which store first?" Zayn asks me. I actually have no clue. I decided that I would get jesses gift first since I knew what to get a girl a lot more then what to get Harry.

"Let's go into FOREVER 21 for jesses. Look there's a jewelry story right next to it. Go see if you can find her something while I'm in the other store." I say to him pointing at Zales.

"Well I guess." He sighs and we part different ways.

I get inside the clothing store and look around. I make my way over to a rack of cute dresses. Some are cut all up in the back or ripped on the sides. I keep searching for a more proper looking dress and finally find a black one. The shoulders have little rhinestones one them, so it doesn't look so plain. It looks like it would squeeze her whole body and ends mid thigh. I ponder a little on getting it and finally decide I should. I make my way over to the jewelry and find a cute bracelet that has a huge red rose on it. This will look perfect. Black and red always go together. I finally finish shopping and make my way over to pay.

"Hey." I say to Zayn as I see him waiting for me outside.

"Look. Tell me if it's good enough." Zayn says pulling out a black jewelry box and hands it to me. I open it and basically am I shocked at how beautiful it is. It's simple but I know she will love it. A silver chain with a small infinity charm hanging from it. The charm is silver with little diamonds outlining the entire charm.

"It's beautiful Zayn! She'll love it." I praise him and give the box back to him.

"Jesus. I've never done this before so I hope she likes it haha." Zayn sighs with relief.

"Alright. Now to find Harry's." I sigh looking around to see if a store gives me an idea.

"Do you know what he likes?" I turn to Zayn. He shrugs and shakes his head. I don't want to get him clothes because that's not something you get your boyfriend. Nor do I know his size. I look around some more and spot the store "Things to Remember". I walk inside the store and know exactly what to get him.

"This is perfect!" I screech to Zayn. He agrees but yet I have another decision to make.

"Should I get his name engraved?" Zayn nods again and I smile.

"I hope he likes it." I whisper to myself.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope it's good enough!

Comment, VOTE

Love you

Analise 💕