Chapter 31

The dinner with my parents was perfect. I felt so fancy in my new dress and the restaurant added to that. Harry being there, laughing with my dad really made me think. What if Harry wasn't a vampire? Would it be the same? I'm sure it would. I would probably view my future differently though. I could actually see children. I believe what Zayn said about vampires not being able to give humans children, because me and Harry have had intercourse twice and I haven't gotten pregnant. I thought that maybe it would be an Edward and Bella thing you know? It could though. Maybe I should get a pregnancy test. What? No Ellie stop, your not living in a movie. I'll get one just in case.

After I finally get over arguing with myself I get up from the bed to find Harry.

"Hey." I say sitting down on the couch. The coldness of the leather hitting my legs, sense I'm only wearing Harry's t-shirt and undies.

"Good morning." He smiles walking towards me, handing me a cup a coffee.

"It's almost time for school." I sigh, twirling my hair between my fingers.

"It is. Better get ready then?" He says laying his head down on my lap.

"I don't wanna." I whine lacing my fingers in his hair. He closes his eyes and chuckles.

"Come on. I'll help." He smirks and helps me off the sofa. He gives me a piggy back ride up stairs and into my room.

"Just put something comfy on." He says putting me on my feet and jumping on the bed.

"Shh whisper. My parents are still asleep." I scold him.

"Oh shit. Sorry." He yells once again yet starts to whisper towards the end. He covers his mouth with his hand and shrugs. Aw he's too cute.

"I'll just wear this." I hold up an oversized sweater and black leggings.

"What hair style?" He asks.

"Bun? And my uggs." I motion to the boots next to my bed.

"Sounds good." He smiles leaning back on his elbows. I nod and then start to put my clothes on. I go into the restroom, apply my make up, and do my hair. I look in the mirror and am surprised that I actually look descent.

We soon pull up to school and walk up to Jess and Zayn.

"Thank god you didn't skip today." Jess whines running towards me.

"I missed you too!" I say meaning it and we hug. I pull away from her and go to hug Zayn as well.

"What did we miss?" Harry asks Zayn.

"Honestly nothing. Haven't seen the fuck William though. Sort of weird." Zayn explains.

"Mhm." Harry shakes his head and the bell rings.

Me and Jess walk to class with of course Harry and Zayn walking us everywhere. It's cute that they are protective but it's just a little suffocating. I guess I wouldn't be thinking that way if William were to take me away, so for that I'm grateful.The day is finally over and me and Harry go home.

"Hey honey, Harry." My mother greats us when we walk threw the door.

"Hey." I mumble and try to make my way upstairs.

"Wait! I need to speak to you about something." My mother says and I sigh.

"Yes?" I say as I make my way back to the kitchen where she is making dinner.

"Is Harry having Christmas here? With us?" My mom asks chopping chicken into little squares.

"Well I think so.. Would you like to Harry?" I turn around and he has a huge grin. Makes my heart almost cry every time. It's gorgeous.

"Of course. I would love too." He walks over and intertwines his hand with mine.

"Alright good. Now I know the amount of food to make and gifts to buy. Harry you and Ellie go upstairs and make a Christmas list." My mom instructs us. I don't object though. I may be 18 but I love Christmas. And making a list for "Santa" will never get old, even if I know it's my parents or not.

"Oh no ma'am you don't have to get me gifts. It's fine really." Harry says taken aback by my moms response.

"Nonsense Harry. Your part of the family now. Now hurry up stairs." She smiles warmly and turns around continuing to cook.

"Well that was sweet." Harry says as we lay on the bed together.

"Yeah haha. She's always been like that. By the way, what do you want for Christmas. I want to get you something awesome." I say turning on my side to face Harry.

"I don't care. Whatever you would like to get me. I'm not picky." He gives me a peck on the lips.

"Well same with me then." I smile back and we just continue to lay there in complete silence.

"Do you wanna go to the park? We could play in the snow." I suggest after a long awkward silence.

"I would love too." Harry say helping me off the bed. I walk over and grab a scarf, gloves and the beanie me and Jess bought in cloud croft. I take down my hair and put the hat on.

"Ready." I say already starting to get hot by all the clothes I have on; I won't feel like that in about 20 minutes though.

"Haha. You look cute! Let's go." Harry says grabbing my hand leading me down stairs.

We drive for a while and then finally pull up next to the park curb. It looks beautiful in the winter. The green trees now covered in white clouds. The grass also covered in snow. There's a near by pond now ice, that you could easily skate on. I turn my head and notice a familiar figure standing near by starring right at us. My breathing becomes rugged and I feel my palms get sweaty. I then cower behind Harry.

"It's William."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote.

Love you 💕

Analise