rekindle our love

ARIAS POV:
a thousand thoughts ran through my head as I kissed him.

--
"it was an act of love."
--
"you helped me when I was down for the count."
--
"you alright down there?"
--
"I have lied about a lot of things but never how I feel about you."
--
"you know there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you right?"
--
"I thought I lost you."
--
"I thought about you every second I was gone."
--
"I can't be the one to swoop in and comfort. But it kills me."
--
"Aria if we're going to end this I think we should do it now before you go off to college."
--
"no matter how hard I try I just can't stay away from you."
--
"nothing's changed."
--
"I'm not going to let him hurt you."
--
"When I'm with you I don't care about anybody else."
--
"I'm not going to apologize for loving you."
--
"the only person I cared about seeing was you."
--
I don't want to lose you."
--
"I love you....."

---

I looked in his eyes with lust. he looked shocked by my action. he looked back down at my lips and stepped in like he once did and kissed me back. but it was more passionate. it was everything I've missed for the past five years. nothing else on my mind but him. the guy I first fell in love with. the guy I've always thought about the past five years. Ezra. when we woke up we didn't realize what we just did. I felt as if I betrayed Liam. but being with Ezra. like that again. man I couldn't not smile. it's still there. it's undeniable. I got off the bed and wrapped the curtains around me. I looked out the window and saw the sun. I looked over on the dresser.... and the chair... and the tv and saw pieces of my clothes all over this room. I began to get dressed. I zipped on my books and I heard the bed crack. Ezra had woken up. my phone began to ring. I grabbed it quickly and walked out into the living room.

"hey."

"yeah yeah... I can do lunch.." I stopped looking at Ezra standing in the door way in his boxers.

"what time is it?"

"no no I wasn't up all night..." I giggled to myself looking at Ezra smiling throwing my hands up.

"yeah I'll meet you at the brew? sure when?"

"oh oh your here. well uh yeah I'll be there within a half hour..... I love you too." I sighed
--
"sorry who was that?" Ezra smirked walking down the two stairs into the kitchen

"you ask like you already know the answer."

"Aria.... Last night-" I cut him off.

"Ezra I just need to figure things out..."

"right... so that was Liam huh?"

"right.. but Ezra. It's just.. I don't know. wait do I have sex hair?" I said trying to fix my hair.

"if I did my job right." Ezra smirked at me

"such a help." I laughed fixing my hair in the mirror. I opened the door and took one last look at Ezra smiling as he smiled back.

"wait Aria. Liam he's downstairs. he's going to see you coming out of my apartment. you need to walk down the stairs slowly sneak through my office and go out the back door."

"why are you helping me?"

"I'm half of the problem here." he smirked turning his back to head to his kitchen to make breakfast.

---

"hey Liam." I smiled as he reached for my hand and led me to the table. he kissed me. I kissed him back but once I pulled away I saw Ezra. he smiled slightly and went back in his office. I sighed.

"Liam you know I don't have much time I really need to be helping Ezra set up the meeting with our boss and start setting dates for stuff."

"Aria come on" he said grabbing my hand leading me towards ezras office. I got scared as my heart started to pound. Liam knocked

"what what are you doing?" I asked he ignored me as Ezra said "come in."

"ah Liam... Aria what can I do for you guys?" he said looking behind Liam at me.

"is there anyway you and Aria could take a break for a week or two  I'm taking off work and I wanna just spend some time with her and get to know this town and everything more."

"oh um yeah.. yeah no problem I'll uh see you around Aria."

"wait Liam why did you-" he cut me off and led me out of Ezras office. I looked back at him staring down at his desk. I didn't want to not be around Ezra. a day feels like years and minutes feel like hours. I love being around him. but I do need to figure my feelings out and decide if me and Ezra are really me and Ezra and make sure it wasn't just in heat of the moment but what we did I don't believe it it's just man I've wanted to do that since the moment I first saw him again.

A/N:
okay guys so this is my first chapter. I'm kinda nervous to be writing again I don't know why. sorry this wasn't the best. but I promise you'll enjoy where it's going well the suspense and tense and drama and such. tell me any suggestions or ideas you have or hopes. I always try and add them in if I can. hope you enjoyed. don't forget to comment and vote.