moment of truth

ARIAS POV:
I woke up laying beside Liam. I felt my face I was all sweaty. it was all a dream. Liam doesn't know about me and Ezra but he's still here due to well what he believes are rumors. I Got up and went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and splashed cold water on my face. I kept replaying mine and Ezras relationship over and over. I just sat on the toilet. replaying it. kinda like a movie. I kept thinking about what he said that maybe we should be finding a way through it. maybe we should. but we can't. I walked back into the room and made sure Liam was asleep. I walked to Ezras room. I knocked he finally answered.

"hey." I whispered smiling

"hi." he smiled down at me. he looks back and forth down the halls and invited me In. I went and stood there waiting for him to shut the door. I took three steps towards him and gripped his cheeks and kissed him. God it felt good. I pulled away out of breath smiling.

"That one was for free." I laughed. I started walking towards the couch when he took my arm and spun me around into his chest.

"yeah so is this one." he smirked. I felt my legs being lifted from the ground being moved over to the bed. he laid on top of me still kissing me. moving his hands up and down my body. then there was a knock. I was confused but I thought who I could be. Liam. I ran and hid in the closet. Ezra went and opened the door. I heard the door shut. Ezra told me I could come out. I asked what happened.

"Liam... he's just uh looking for you. he got worried. You should probably go."

"Ezra..."

"no look, you need to go be with him and decide and in the process tell him about us and figure everything out ok? look no matter what you want to do I'll always look at you the same way I do today and did yesterday. I'll see you tonight at the party."

---

I looked all over. I didn't see Ezra for most of the night until it was time for our interview. it's the same questions every time but this time it felt different. Liam was here in the flesh watching... I had to play the part.

"when the rumors surfaced about me and Ezra I freaked because I've never seen Ezra in that way you know? he's just always been one of my best friends and in fact I don't see any guy. the only guy I see is Liam and he's over there." I smiled at him

"he's my one in a million..." I smiled down to myself knowing I was talking about Ezra but I looked back up at the camera smiling as the interview ended. The lights went off the cameras stopped and it was back to the party. In that moment I knew what I wanted more than anything. I need to tell Liam nothing but the truth at this point and go from there. but when I go to Ezra he just ran away. I ran after him.

"Aria go back to him. I see the way you look at him. you love him. I get it. it's him and I don't care anymore. I should've realized you let go a long time ago. He's all you see."

"no god Ezra you think I don't see you? You think I don't notice you? but oh god, I do. I see every sideways glance you give me. I see every smile that plays across your lips for an instance before disappearing. I see every flirtatious smile you flash, every suggestive glint in those blue-green eyes. So yes I do see you. I notice everything about you because I can't take my eyes off you. because I want us. I want you and me. If I don't fight for us who will?"

"there is no us! there is no future! no you and me or me and you. I thought I wanted you.... I thought I wanted us." he said as the tears began to roll down my eyes