Love me or leave me

EZRAS POV:
I stood there staring at her. I saw her heart break in that very moment. I felt mine break too. she held her mouth and finally spoke up.

"I'll uh see you tonight." she whispered as her voice broke. I knew tonight was one of the last here for awhile. for at least a month while we have a hiatus. I don't know if I can stay away from her that long. I should've just told her the truth. I should've just told her I love her. tonight hardy is coming to see the interview and enjoy the party.

"hey bud."

"hey z why do you look so bummed?" hardy asked walking in.

"it's Aria man."

"what happened? I'm pretty sure I just screwed it up for good. I told you about the whole Liam situation. but I don't think I can come back from this."

"Ezra I've known you a long time and I've never seen you care for a girl as much as you do her. so you do exactly that. tell her. tell her how you feel. the way she'd want to hear it." he told

"she's always been in love with this movie where there's this guy and women who both are in relationships and meet by fate I guess and they fell in love but denied it to themselves and then they all end up at this ball and the guy he couldn't take his eyes off her from the moment she walked in and then end up dancing and the guy sings the lyrics to her even though he always said he couldn't dance or sing. I can't do that here it's not a ball of dancing type of party like our last one. maybe I just tell her and go from there. tell her how I feel. I'm going to do it."

------

I watched Aria most of the night she laughed her and there but I knew it was still on her mind.

"hey Aria can we uh talk?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Aria.."

"fine." she sighed as I took her hand and led her out into the parking lot. she leaned against the wall putting her head down.

"before you speak. look I know. I get it. you let go along time ago and I've realized that it's time for me to do the same. I'm going to start making myself a priority because there was once a point in my life when I thought you'd never hurt me. just tell me what you want and why you wanted me out here."

"you." I smiled

"you're the first person I always want to go too when I have good news. it's you."

"Ezra I'm leaving. during our hiatus I'm going to a private island and regrouping I can't do this.... not again. goodbye Ezra." she began to walk away and I finally yelled it.

"I can't lose you I won't survive and that's your fault! you made me feel these feelings all over again. You made me let you in. you made me love you." she turned around and I saw the tears.

"I can't.. I'm sorry." she said walking away